[3.2] BUFFED "Chin Sol Trapnel Shot" - 10c Budget, farm Atziri/Uber Lab/High Maps

Hi? Could you please check my friends account? Account name is bsieged22. Char name is zhij.

We're having trouble getting his char to survive fights, as soon as there are projectile mobs he takes a lot of damage. It only takes 2 hits before he dies.No problem with damage though, I think we could still spike it up.
Leveling this build feels terrible, I have to be doing something wrong.

I have terrible damage, terrible defense, no sustain. The only thing I don't have to worry about is mana and that's only cuz elreon jewelry.

Is there any other means of leveling this guy up or do I have to sacrifice my leveling kit to get more life or something?
"
Ishiga25 wrote:

I'm leveling this build, level 76 atm. I wanted a build for those corrupted reflect maps and maybe a strong boss killer.

It was really painful leveling until I started using glacial cascade and bladefall on traps + clustertraps in my Tabula. That was really strong, fun and pretty fast. It worked so good I actually started to think I would have to try out something like that for an end game build sometime. I found two rare dagger with spelldmg and crit while leveling that worked really well until I transitioned into chin sol.

Hope this helps.
Hi,

Is it possible to add no budget build to it ?

Cause it works pretty good, but which item to rich after Chin Sol and Tinkerskin ?

I post few items to help people

Spoiler

For survavility it is quite good and it bring some damage too.

For even more damage, i would advice Rat's nest with +40% shrapnel damage too

those kind of gloves are also pretty awesome untill you have 6L. Using them, you can remove fastly the deerskin boot for atziri's step for exemple.

Also, until now, i found that Added lightning damage gem is better than Increase critical strikes.
I would try with slower projectiles to have "more" damage. and why not to swith to trap cooldown for map clearing and breach/abyss.
Same for flask, i'm using Atziri's promise and the wise oak, no diamond flask wich gives me less damage ( at least on tooltips)

Last, i would recommend phase acrobatics if you die to much before to focus on damage.

Damage are really high enough even with pseudo 5L on gloves or boots

tell me what do you think about that, first post for me for a build.
"
Baldersh wrote:

Hey! I leveled with Ice Trap and Fire trap mainly. I just used random garbage I found along the way. I get the trap nodes first and then when I near 62 (for chin sol) i get the bow nodes.

what support gems are you using for fire trap and ice trap while leveling?
If you ever fall off the Sears Tower, just go real limp, because maybe you'll look like a dummy and people will try to catch you because, hey, free dummy.
"
HansKoKo wrote:
Hi? Could you please check my friends account? Account name is bsieged22. Char name is zhij.

We're having trouble getting his char to survive fights, as soon as there are projectile mobs he takes a lot of damage. It only takes 2 hits before he dies.No problem with damage though, I think we could still spike it up.

yea i feel like a total glass cannon any hints on leveling and getting some regen .. its sad for me =)
If you ever fall off the Sears Tower, just go real limp, because maybe you'll look like a dummy and people will try to catch you because, hey, free dummy.
"
Roxc wrote:
"
Ishiga25 wrote:

I'm leveling this build, level 76 atm. I wanted a build for those corrupted reflect maps and maybe a strong boss killer.

It was really painful leveling until I started using glacial cascade and bladefall on traps + clustertraps in my Tabula. That was really strong, fun and pretty fast. It worked so good I actually started to think I would have to try out something like that for an end game build sometime. I found two rare dagger with spelldmg and crit while leveling that worked really well until I transitioned into chin sol.

Hope this helps.

I have followed this tip and i am ripping down walls.. put the glacial cascaade on my ddeer stalkers and used a trap / trap damage / and multi trap with bladefall..

also got a shapers seed
kickazaru
and tsalos sign

here is what it currently looks like for me

POB paste bin: https://pastebin.com/BzvUfArT
hi guys,

What about quiver + 1 arrows ?

Does the cone of shrapnel is also multiply buys 2 or only two arrows ?

Does the two arrows can shot the same target ?
what pantheon are we using?

thank=xs.
I LIKE TRAP, and i love this build.
i got follow POB of you.
And my Gears .
Spoiler

My HP : 4929
Mana : all reserved
ES on mana : 243
DPS + DEF on HO (with full aura, no flask)

Can you see what's wrong?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info