[3.1][HC] Scorching RF Inquisitor - cheap starter build - ZiggyD

"
zacmax wrote:
out of curiosity (and i didnt find the answer in the faqs) why do we use CoH orb of storms and not just flat out cast flammability with arcange surge (and maybe inc aoe)?

Dont forget about elemental equilibrium.

with 1 cast u have : curse, EE, arcane S. and luckily the Elem Overload.
Hello,

Thank you so much for this great guide! I've followed this to almost a T with some exceptions. I've taken the Double Curse node instead of getting an Ammy.

I am pretty much able to breeze through Lab & Tier 15 content, but tried Minotaur yesterday. This guy pretty much one shots half the time.

Any suggestions on my gear and tree as to how to improve for Guardians and Shaper? I've only done Chimera on another character (Totally Wrecked) and Minotaur on this one.

Here is my current gear
Spoiler
"
Hello,

Thank you so much for this great guide! I've followed this to almost a T with some exceptions. I've taken the Double Curse node instead of getting an Ammy.

I am pretty much able to breeze through Lab & Tier 15 content, but tried Minotaur yesterday. This guy pretty much one shots half the time.

Any suggestions on my gear and tree as to how to improve for Guardians and Shaper? I've only done Chimera on another character (Totally Wrecked) and Minotaur on this one.

at a first sight, you are low with life and life regen (also above a cons. Ground)

change some jewels with proper stats (like 7% max life and damage, also dont forget mana regen).

I probably go with Deep wisdom and str-str-Socket near Elementalist.

try to reach at least 6k life.

I would probably change ring (with an opal one) and the neck with marble (+life) or something like fire damage (spell damage isnt so good against elemental damage/fire damage)
I'm interested in the Inquisitor RF/SR starter into Guardian LLRF, similar to what UberDan did, you mention it in the OP but paging through the comments I haven't seen anyone talking about their plan to transition, do you have an outline of what that would look like?
Hi, Like many before I'm now stuck after T15, UberLab and Atziri. I cant do any other Endgame stuff so far. Except for a 6L Body Armour i have no Idea what to improve to do some more Endgame stuff. Everything pretty much just tears me apart. Can someone take a look and give me a pointer on what to focus for improvement? Or is it just not the build to do that stuff and should i rather just level something else?
It's the first Char to even come this far so Im happy with the char, yet i want to move forward and experience Shaper, Breachlords etc.
PoB: https://pastebin.com/sC0cS1GZ
"
remurdered wrote:
Hi, Like many before I'm now stuck after T15, UberLab and Atziri. I cant do any other Endgame stuff so far. Except for a 6L Body Armour i have no Idea what to improve to do some more Endgame stuff. Everything pretty much just tears me apart. Can someone take a look and give me a pointer on what to focus for improvement? Or is it just not the build to do that stuff and should i rather just level something else?
It's the first Char to even come this far so Im happy with the char, yet i want to move forward and experience Shaper, Breachlords etc.
PoB: https://pastebin.com/sC0cS1GZ

Your char seems to be pretty solid, I would change probably boots first.

Then, quality up all your dps gems (controlled destr, burning damage, elem focus etc).

All contents are viable with this build, for example xhop domain is brainless (with all our fire res).

Probably work on some more max life, for example change your jewels (except the Dragon Creed, other are quite useless).

work on reach at least 112 dex, buy a 6L and add swift affliction to SR.

I would add some other mana regen, remove those Energy shield (totally worthless).
Hi Guys,

i am looking for a late SSF/League Startet Build. How easy would it be to farm Uber Lab with this build? I dont wanna do a Totem Build again for it...

Greetings
"
Kranor42 wrote:
Hi Guys,

i am looking for a late SSF/League Startet Build. How easy would it be to farm Uber Lab with this build? I dont wanna do a Totem Build again for it...

Greetings

super easy, I'm not a runner (and not so skilled) and like to play with some calm, but it takes me 15/20 mins to run a full key run.
Any tips for the Trio in Uber Atziri? I got destroyed.

Thanks
Hi , how good Atziri's Splendour ? Check my equip , put it for instead of my body ? Evasion and Energy Shield or Armour and Energy Shield ?
Last edited by Karleon on Sep 13, 2017, 8:48:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info