[3.6] Milky's Scorching Ray Totems (updating process)

How is this guys summoning 2 totems at once? I've pulled in his pob and the only way i thought it was possible was multiple totem support gem. Am I missing something?
"
maxpower777 wrote:
How is this guys summoning 2 totems at once? I've pulled in his pob and the only way i thought it was possible was multiple totem support gem. Am I missing something?
you summons 2 totems from ascendancy and if oyu use multy totems support this not stack so it usseles
"
camadas wrote:
Another quick question, is it possible to use Herald of Purity or another minion like this to put the Elemental Equilibrium on them ?

this doesn´t work except with malachais artifice.

"
the elemental focus gem will cancel the burning ailment, but why still running burning support gem?

anyway to cancelled curse made by soulmantre?

scorching ray is not an ailment (ignite is, but this doesnt deal ignite dmg). it benefits from both gems.

curse removal flask.
The guide however is build around benefiting from the curses and reducing their impact
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Last edited by Milkyslice on Mar 10, 2019, 4:01:15 PM
Is RF just not used in this anymore? We just rely on SR totems for mapping and bosses? Not seeing where RF goes in the gem setups.
"
Is RF just not used in this anymore? We just rely on SR totems for mapping and bosses? Not seeing where RF goes in the gem setups.

Well i changed the build title last league as well ;)

There is, especially on a hierophant, no reason anymore to us rf totems anymore.

The doubletotem placement makes SR so much better than before, we dont need a seperate 4link for rft and it clears better while you dont need to pay too much attention to totemplacement locations.

For singletarget SR already dealt way more dps as they stack properly.

The only point where RFT is useable is with a fresh 4link soulmantle since the lvl 20 spelltotem support translates into pure dmg for RF.

And now SR even received over 25% higher basedmg as well as other indirect buffs (reduced curse effect on bosses etc)

this build is soooo slowww , at level 60 4link flame totem clears way more faster than 5l SR. what am i missing ??
"
HighBlow wrote:
this build is soooo slowww , at level 60 4link flame totem clears way more faster than 5l SR. what am i missing ??

idk what you are missing since you switched gems and probably gear.

For me it was always: Place the double SR Totem. Walk to the next pack. repeat. Trash dies in like 0.2 sec.

Beefier targets should be debuffed with EE and proccing EO helps a lot as well.
I cannot imagine that Flame Totem clears better than SR totem on a low budget (maybe better with good gear and a lot projectile speed)

"
Milkyslice wrote:
"
HighBlow wrote:

idk what you are missing since you switched gems and probably gear.

For me it was always: Place the double SR Totem. Walk to the next pack. repeat. Trash dies in like 0.2 sec.

Beefier targets should be debuffed with EE and proccing EO helps a lot as well.
I cannot imagine that Flame Totem clears better than SR totem on a low budget (maybe better with good gear and a lot projectile speed)

yeah i might need to gear up a bit and maybe change gem config , what gem order u recomend ? and one more thing pls,what are the best stats to get in a scepter until i can aford a Doryani's?
Last edited by HighBlow on Mar 13, 2019, 10:32:45 AM
The gem order is listed in the guide.

Spelldmg, firedmg% (NO FLAT FIRE DMG TO SPELLS like you use on one), eledmg% and damage over time % on a sceptre or wand.

Doesnt matter which one, everything does offer the same. The highest total % matters if you have multiple mods.

Castspeed is nice as well for faster stacks and the beam moves faster.

You want elemental equilibrium and a lightning trap for elemental equilibrium (with ancestral bond) and storm brand with curse on hit for curses and elemental overload.
Those shouldn't be necassary for most enemies, just red beasts, syndicate and bosses (or similar tanky stuff)

"
Milkyslice wrote:
The gem order is listed in the guide.

Spelldmg, firedmg% (NO FLAT FIRE DMG TO SPELLS like you use on one), eledmg% and damage over time % on a sceptre or wand.

Doesnt matter which one, everything does offer the same. The highest total % matters if you have multiple mods.

Castspeed is nice as well for faster stacks and the beam moves faster.

You want elemental equilibrium and a lightning trap for elemental equilibrium (with ancestral bond) and storm brand with curse on hit for curses and elemental overload.
Those shouldn't be necassary for most enemies, just red beasts, syndicate and bosses (or similar tanky stuff)

thanks alot bro , clear speed feels much faster now .
what do you think about droping soulmantle if i get a +1 totem shield and use rare rings to boost life/mana and DPS ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info