Energy Shield and Life

Very interesting. Can't wait for the beta.
"
IceLancerSR wrote:
"
Hilldrake wrote:
Since they just said that a well rolled/crafted character can still reach 15k~ish ES, I'm fine with that. But I'm a bit sad that no buffs/changes were made to Life =( I was expecting some changes to how Life works/sustains itself. But well, I'll have to wait for the beta to see it =)

If u are CI, but even then i can hardly imagine 15k es without massive (bolded that, should bold couple more times) currency investment.

people that managed to reach 10k es on howa ci are super lucky, im interested to see how will that same howa work with 6k es after nerf
If you want to see what 16K es looks like, take a look at my character DayOneCrashesHYPE. It's not pretty and has 9.8k tooltip glacial cascade in a 6-link. I don't have GG gear, but it cost me around about 20c to gear it back in Prophecy.

i dont need to see any character of urs. i know how can u build 25k es easy. But that will kill dps and make u crawl.We are talking about balance dps/es. Not ephemeral edge 50% es CI character with 25k es-no dps
Last edited by IceLancerSR on May 17, 2017, 9:09:34 PM
Wew, lad. ES is no longer mandatory for a proper endgame build that can survive high damage bursts! Seems all our (my) bitching on reddit paid off eventually.

Next issue on the docket: mob life vs. player damage. Mobs have almost no life. Players have tons of damage. The end result is the endgame being mostly a brainless steamroll.
https://redd.it/p0hyul

The joke is that they have been talking about improvements in the system of builds based on life and did nothing !!! GGG or are sick or retarded to make a post of that !!! There's just something going on with ES,

I want to see what they are going to say to do a build with 13 auras, a Discharger too !!!

GGG will end up with several builds because a minority gets more than 15k from ES lol .... Cade their numbers at that time !! Where are the thousands of players with ES 25k?

The new GGG must have come from the D3 ... new policy ... NERF ALL
"
I think it´s amazing that they are brave enough to make a change like this.
Life deserved a buff for the longest.

So brave ES was allowed to exist (and receive buffs) like this over the last 2 years. So brave to "buff" life by nerfing what we got used to with ES. So brave.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
"
Ghost Reaver
This keystone had a huge downside for characters specialized in both Life and Energy Shield, as they could no longer leech any life, but had no penalty for pure Energy Shield Chaos Inoculation characters. Because of this, we've now added a multiplier to Energy Shield Recharge Rate to the keystone, so players will be trading Recharge Rate for leech.

This one got me confused.
oh ya, finally.
"
Slicer9875 wrote:
How do you even get 20k es as an average player? Seriously, how? With occulist, I was barely reaching 9k. This was with a crystal belt providing about 100 es and a shield with 430 es and discpline. I had 186% invested in tree with 80% increased defenses from shield.

Welcome to the era of block!

I agree, I only had 8,000 ES, and if I continued to play POE, I would have had much less, not worth it. I think it's almost impossible to get 20K. Every piece of gear I searched for didn't add to that much, in addition to taking all of the possible energy shield passives
Long overdue.
"
TenTonBlue wrote:
"
Restryouis wrote:
I rarely ever saw someone with more than 6000 ES, and now you tell me that they are a common occurrence?

This will only make ES completely unusable, ES is already hard to craft for it to be nerfed.

This had a easy solution and it was setting a system maximum for ES 6000 or whatever you wanted it to be.

You'll see in the beta, zero ES builds, and the few that do, dying everywhere because ES is incredibly hard to craft.

Lol, what? you could get 6000ES with like 5c worth of gear. nice meme

And 6k ES is shit. Nice meme. /deaths

Tell us what you read on your screen with that command. One shots galore.
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info