Energy Shield and Life

Bla Bla Bla

Just died to Hydra well she was bad ass corrupted!!

I suck now with 9.5 ES & and I ll probably suck in Fall of Oriath ;/

I think what we need is like a Arena but practice for bosses; that would be cool were u don't actually loose exp expensive maybe 10 c to enter separate map like thing that clutters ur stash tabs. What do u think GGG?
"
relithh wrote:
relax boys, its just a testing phase for beta. No one is dumb enough to let these changes to es go thru.

Plus: there will be the new Pantheon system and probably other changes.
"
kuddman wrote:
"
Xavathos wrote:

Rory confirmed that it applies to Acuity as well. Instant leech will not work for ES anymore in any way.

Could you please point me to the post he said this? I cant find it in his 'recent posts' profile https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-posts/Rory/forum-posts

This is on ZiggyD's video, here is the reference:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DS2Tqutj3nQ&t=255s
So Vaal Pact is going to be a "Only-HP-Based-Builds" KeyStone.
Will it's position change on the Skill tree?
Somewhere more "HP Based" Like Close to Marauder or Duelist?
#more_life_nodes_for_the_right_side_of_the_tree
I've given many times complete solution for v3 of PoE.

- Increase the level cap to 140.
- Introduce additional skill tree points.
- Increase the level of the monsters in the late towns and maps.

Done.

NERFS IS MADE BY BAD MANAGEMENT AND LACK OF IDEAS.

It's always like that.
With the "1h 6L wipe" the PoE turns to a joke now.
There is no sane reason for one to play it any further.
"
Bla Bla Bla

Just died to Hydra well she was bad ass corrupted!!

I suck now with 9.5 ES & and I ll probably suck in Fall of Oriath ;/

I think what we need is like a Arena but practice for bosses; that would be cool were u don't actually loose exp expensive maybe 10 c to enter separate map like thing that clutters ur stash tabs. What do u think GGG?

Welcome to the real world fellow.
I have just the same issue.
I just went to 16k ES- just for a test.
I am dying about 4 TIMES more than my build with 4.3k HP. Therefore 1 HP = 4 ES ( at least ) in the real world.
But anyway. Let them nerf us even further. The story will repeat itself. Probably it's unavoidable to see another game falling because the management went on rampage for a no reason.

And NO. It's not about the play style. Because ES builds currently provide a very limited playstyles already. Switching them further will turn a PoE into a straight-ahead game, and there will be no point from the whole build system.
Last edited by SonicPLD2 on May 23, 2017, 3:14:02 AM
"
relithh wrote:
relax boys, its just a testing phase for beta. No one is dumb enough to let these changes to es go thru.

It's made on dev manifesto, therefore seems like this genius idea is going to see the light.

I were actually expecting a powerful buff for the ES builds, but it turns it went even worse.

Please someone send a picture of the guy with this bright mind.

( I need it for my private researches )..
"
bhavv wrote:
So far we have only seen guardians that can reach 25k ES.

I made a seperate thread to address this fallacy:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1901501

The whole thing with 25k ES is one BIG FAT LIE !

I haven't seen a build with 12k+ ES, and damage which is suitable for anything than just pretending around. If the player have high ES - his damage is a joke, and his gameplay is like a hell of hide and seek which render the game into total NOT FUN at all !

And Yeah - there is 22k Life builds. What about them ?!
I have seen a stand, facetank regenerator Life - AFK build in front of Malachi for about 11 minutes.
And Yeah. If I stand with my GINORMOUS 12k ES in front of Malachi and try to AFK - i will probably be AFK for about 2 seconds before face the death..

The whole thing about ES is a b.sh*t. ES generally have to be much bigger than any kind of HP builds, because HP can be leeched in tons, drinked 5 potions and etc.. while i haven't seen a ES potion around.
Last edited by SonicPLD2 on May 23, 2017, 3:33:36 AM
i really have to say .. this is total overkill.

25k es is nothing any normal player can reach, especially not in a 3 month league.
the best guys in leagues, which mostly are streamers with a ton of currency available, do
have amounts like 13-15k es.

and they can only stay alive because of ghost reaver and it's leech.

i do understand that you want to make the 25k go away.
but there are other ways to do that, like the already mentioned diminishing returns for example.

you should think about the average players here, too.

i usually get to around 8-10k es with discipline. and i do need ghost reaver to stay alive
with that, as i have no other defenses.

what content do you think i could play with your changes then?

total garbage, if that goes live and stays that way i really have to reconsider if your
game is still on the right path ..

this is the kind of action i would expect from blizzard! nerfing a thing to the ground just because. and forcing players to not use it anymore by completely making it bs.

come on guys, you can do better!
Last edited by buzzdx on May 23, 2017, 3:43:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info