Energy Shield and Life

LOL

they killing all builds based in energy shield... only this.... some builds we never see more in path of exile... i think Dev learning this nerf some like D3 lol!

P.S
This sound like a jokey, because dont can create a boss more stronger... Nerf This so!
Last edited by michelrochag on May 17, 2017, 8:31:47 PM
i see this forum worst than Reddit :D whatever time to bankrupt
please fill this thread with salt, I'm at work with nothing better to do.
Well, the game was fun while it lasted. Seems like when fall of oriath is released, all my fun builds will be gone and I'll have zero reason left to play. Going to try and enjoy the game while the beta still goes on and then let it die a silent death for all the weeaboo kids on console.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
Thanks for all your work GGG

Next nerf : pathfinder

Next buff : ascendant ? :)
nice community of 12 yo crybabies
"Ah, salutations my children... are you ready for your daily dose of smooth jazz?"
Haha, all the crybabies. YMMD

"
I guess that is time to consider to play another game

"
I will play another game. GGG ruined PoE!

"
You guys are fucking bad at balance.

"
Nerfed ES to the ground

"
Well, the game was fun while it lasted. Seems like when fall of oriath is released, all my fun builds will be gone and I'll have zero reason left to play.

I can't get enough of this :D I know it is bad to be happy when others suffer, but if people can't read or understand the actual changes it is not my problem :D

And the best ones are those claiming not to be affected but still cry? LOL

"
i dont even build an ES character for once,all my char was life build, but this ES nerf is too much, no leech seriously?
Last edited by nomercy4you on May 17, 2017, 8:33:15 PM
100% deserved es nerf, biggest imba since d2 hammeradin
I need to take a moment to gather my thoughts. Yes, it is important I emphasize that I'm thinking about the changes that are being proposed. I understand and believe that ES is too strong in its current form, because of one shots and the ability of ES to scale. That means that it looks like you're taking that belief to heart by limiting ES's ability to effectively scale. But if 15,000 is still a reasonable ES total for someone well balanced with offense and defense, then ES is still going to retain it's overwhelming advantage over life. Because I'm overinvested in life and only pull about 8,550 with a Kaom's Heart -- I've had more and less, pushing sometimes as high as 10k, but found no real reason to do so.

I think that the real crux of your nerf hammer is probably hitting hardest with Vaal Pact. If it only applies to life based builds, you've completely averted the problem because life based builds cannot scale the same way ES builds do. This might bring ES users damage more in line with life based users, simply because they don't have an overwhelming need to leech more -- unless you can still get instant life leech to ES through Atziri's Acuity or Bloodseeker. Bloodseeker is a mediocre weapon, but Atziri's Acuity is an outstanding pair of gloves, which has seen less use due to the positioning of Vaal Pact. So I'm not quite sure this is going the right way.

In any case I'll be interested to see how people find a way around the nerf, or adapt to it.

On the note of hybrid defense and life prefixes, I don't like it. It has the potential to be good since you're talking about a flat roll and life, which means you can actually GET a 3 defense set of body armour (3 defense sets now are usually considered trash because they don't have life rolls), but if you're really going to roll up the defenses like that, you should just get rid of the flat defense roll base and replace it with a stronger hybrid defense prefix. Because ES builds can still can choose to simply scale ES while life has to choose whether it wants to scale life OR defenses.
Spoiler
Qvis contra nos ?
Last edited by Feins_ on May 17, 2017, 8:35:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info