How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

I finished my first real "crafting project" and made an LS Champ build based on Waggle's crafting video. I was able to do fully juiced T16s basically by the time i was level 80. It's pretty crazy so far.

A few of these pieces I can improve: a dex/str base for the shield by recombing, better helm prefixes, etc. but I'm very happy with how this all turned out.

Took a ton of exalts to do all the prefixes (I got really unlucky with the glove unveil despite blocking the right things), but this was really fun to do and I learnt a lot about end-game crafting.
Low budget SSF RF Chieftain, here's my gear so far:

And here's my up and coming Toxic Rain Champion.

Just hit 40/40, so I'm now officially done with the league.

One thing I would like to share... is that is took me 48, 48 fucking attempts to corrupt a 21 anger gem. I'm not even making this up.

For good RNG, I got 4 sulphur flasks out of <10 cortexes somehow

Random currency stuff by the end (I deleted many exalts/anuls crafting gear this league)

Other random stuff i haven't seen for a while

Finally, 5,980,504 kills across 2 characters.
Last edited by Userbla on Aug 6, 2022, 8:42:05 AM
Having fun with minions so far
nothing crazy cause only level 78 for now though xd but i will keep on grinding to get 2 amazing rings this league i'm sure of that :D also will be making a decent shield for it as well.

also an
dropped which i want more than divines so can't complain so far.

some other things
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Nothing but junk so far

Some league items seems useful:

Last edited by snowmittens on Aug 21, 2022, 9:06:03 AM
Just getting into red maps. I've been dropping some mad stacks:

This league is amazing!
Let's ignore the negativity for a while. Show your best mirror loot

Got this early during the campaign, still use it

And got this a few minutes ago

Last edited by lupasvasile on Aug 23, 2022, 2:52:14 PM
Just RIPed at 96 in 'Dedication to the Goddess' - most stupid RIP ever - by me at least. Last room, was fiddling with the skills because the game messes the skill slots up consistently after exchanging skills. Was comfortably "afking" Izaro while doing this and didnt notice that Izaro teleported me onto some traps + Goddess Barrage.

Build was Bow Poison Attack Deadeye with Chain Notable. Originally planned to use Tornado Shot but this performed very badly except for single target. Switched to Ice Shot -> Lightning Shot -> Ice Shot. Fully finished the build would have been viable but in its current state it simply didnt have enough DPS for comfortable mapping.
And defensively it didnt work out earlier either so it was rather slow going.

RIPed gear - partly just for bossing. Did Infinite Hunger and Eater of Worlds (quest only) before and it was grueling slow, I think more than one hour. Partly because of respec for more survival but even without that DPS would have been unsatisfying.

No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!

Just need that Thunderfist to drop.
Last edited by kira1414 on Aug 30, 2022, 4:53:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info