How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

6L from Ritual. Random EX drop in Act 10. Ring (I know it isn't anything great but the implicit could be useful) from a Breach.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
On Console and the drops have been terrible, little crafting material and hardly any gear worth using. Anyway just got to maps.

Spoiler

Struggling a little at the start of mapping. Some blue mob packs are proving to be a chore to dispatch, luckily rare mobs haven't been too bad. I doubt I push for level 90, my usual stopping off point for a character.
Last edited by AbilityPoints on May 21, 2022, 8:29:29 PM
I got an interesting drop... but I won't be using it :)
"
Fripp wrote:
then why are there 4 gems in it? :P
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
satanttin wrote:
"
Fripp wrote:
then why are there 4 gems in it? :P

I played Ground Slam Marauder... until level 6. Went back to my summoner witch as my only build, as always.
Still struggling with the new mobs luckily as a console player I didn't have to face the pre-nerf version of archnemesis mobs. The league mechanics with the Sentinels is interesting but I've only just started to invest in the them, they're rewarding. I've only had one recombinator drop, which is slightly frustrating as I'd love to experiment more with this mechanic. Anyway I've reached level 80, my gear is nothing interesting but it'll do until i can get more recombinators.

Spoiler
Just completed (sort of) Caustic Arrow Pathfinder. I had a build and play plan but it had holes and other parts didnt quite work out as expected. So it took much longer than planned - wanted to see how fast I could get to 100 but in retrospect my plan wasnt sufficient for "fast" at all.

Passives:

There are still a few little things left. And will maybe try to switch to more Skill Duration on the passive. Other than that maybe level to 100 if I dont RIP.

My Sentinel statistics (*):
Number of Sentinel Boxes clicked: 2
Number of those being unintenional misclicks: 2
Sentinel Quest items picked up: 0
Sentinels used: 0

(*) (Read some Chris Wilson transcript which was quite unappealing aka: We want players to do more item management. And we dont want players to know how this stuff works mechanically. And it makes monsters more dangerous. So basically we want players to click pointlessly and RIP to the empowered monster due to not understanding what this Sentinel thing does.)
And adding to that my bad experiences with the clunky "untested" Archnemesis UI - decided to better skip it at least at first.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
I've previously played CoC builds in SSF without a Cospri's Malice but this league I will be...

I'm super excited and once my current character hits 90 I'm rolling a 'proper' COC character!

Elder just dropped this (3x T1 Flask mods). Looks like a good start for a Pathfinder belt. Any tips on how to finish this?
weirdest drop ever just happened

TWO EXALTED orbs from simple white strongbox :-)

I have "backup cache" nod checked - "double currency from strongboxes"
But honestly I didnt expect this in million years

so far this league 5 exalted dropped ... not bad so far

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info