How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

It's blurry cause I stretched it cause it was small.

Spoiler
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.

Useless garbage.
A first for me:

"
Royella wrote:
A first for me:

Unavailable

Cool... but not SSF. Or is that a "feature" of the reward?
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
Royella wrote:
A first for me:

LOL you can always count on old Shagsbeard to be a jolly old soul. I play in standard league on xbox, I have never partied or traded ever. All my gear and everything in my stash is all SSF, just not in a SSF league :) Happy new year bruh.

"
Royella wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
Royella wrote:
A first for me:

Unavailable

LOL you can always count on old Shagsbeard to be a jolly old soul. I play in standard league on xbox, I have never partied or traded ever. All my gear and everything in my stash is all SSF, just not in a SSF league :) Happy new year bruh.

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

To be fair, others have come here saying the same thing. The issue is that this is a place for actual SSF mode players to commiserate or celebrate.

You may have actually SSF'd all of that gear, but there is no way for anyone to know.

SSF doesn't mean "I found this myself so let me post it here". It's players that are in the actuall SSF mode of the game.

The only reason for this is that it gives players hope that are struggling through SSF or is a fun place for other SSF players to brag (if that is there thing).

This sounds like epic gate-keeping I know... but also realize that if you suddenly went and bought really nice items (shavs, etc) and linked them here as "hey look at this ssf stuff" it can be quite demoralizing to those that aren't having the best of luck.

This thread is like therapy for SSF players. Seeing people post their unlinked chests after 1000+ fusings, Seeing bricked vaals, or in certain cases seeing the SSF mirror link has different affect on the players.

Console has SSF mode, why not just play there instead of claiming you are SSF in trade. :)

Last edited by Prizy on Jan 2, 2020, 12:33:12 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Yup.

Question still open though... does this award come with a SSF tag if "found" by a SSF player?
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Jan 2, 2020, 12:38:18 PM
Oh by the way used some of the conquerer exalts and got some interesting results. :)

I was going for the lucky tailwind slam on the two-tone boots but oh well. Gotta farm some more lol
im playing cyclone but my dps was falling off at tier 13 and i was about to reroll...

then i made a thing. a beautiful, silly thing.

holy smokes that is a thing of beauty, lol

my gear is nearly done. i am just getting very unlucky with crafting my helmet with fossils. never had it take this long before. still looking for a shaper quiver as well so i can try to craft a +1 arrow bow

still haven't killed sirus though, next attempt will have to be awakener level 0 or 1. i can get him to final phase but my dps doesn't seem to be high enough to kill him before the arena is full of degen pools and i just eventually run out of flasks, portals, etc.

Spoiler

Last edited by xMustard on Jan 2, 2020, 12:55:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info