How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Still doing things while thinking about what build i want to play.

I guess some sort of low life exploding fast mf mapper with a scorpion.
Game: It's bow league time, have this:

Starter char was toxic rain pf and put on shelf since not really good undergeared against metas.

I don't want to see Jun for the rest of the league since it took me forever to get the trigger craft.
I really don't get how anyone can say that less than 16 days (or have I missed a week in there somehow?) is "forever"... we're really spoiled. I used to play D2 for years to accomplish a goal.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Dec 29, 2019, 8:48:56 AM
Rolled this pretty sweet jewel.

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I really don't get how anyone can say that less than 16 days (or have I missed a week in there somehow?) is "forever"... we're really spoiled. I used to play D2 for years to accomplish a goal.

Also + this. It's why I don't get why everybody claims the game is trade based, and you "need" to trade. This games drop rates are super generous compared to completely single player games.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
"
Rolled this pretty sweet jewel.
Unavailable

This is what I save exalts for.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Well... Lava Chamber boss gave me one of the best Wisdom scrolls of my PoE career... Just need to link it now. Got that Hillock Transportation coming up soon

Last edited by Trentemoller on Dec 29, 2019, 12:49:40 PM
yeah i like how in SSF there is always something to work towards, or at least it feels that way.
always something to do. always something to improve.
Never been so bad as it is now. Never.

I blame memory leaks.
Just dropped this

Also finally 6 linked my Inpulsa
just dropped this from tane lab metamorph. nice. im too chicken shit to corrupt though, at least right now

edit:
i just very almost got the most perfect bow for my caustic arrow build. i regal'd the lightning dmg. if i regal'd a suffix it would have been perfect.
i will at some point way down the line try to annul the lightning dmg etc. but i'll have to save up like 1000 alts first

editedit: actually i'll just farm up einhar and get another 50/50 shot with the beast to remove a random prefix and add a suffix
Last edited by xMustard on Dec 29, 2019, 6:18:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info