How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

I'm playing ssf in standard and have levelled two characters, a warchief totm and a pure phys bladestorm. Crushing the atlas and can easily run t16 shaper guardians. I switched from pc to xbox and quit trading all together, I spend all day on computers clicking a mouse at work and it got to be too much of a drag doing it after work to "relax". SSF saved poe for me! I love doing it on my own and no more trade dings!!

Gear 1:

Gear 2:
Got my first watchstone. (Yes, I've had a busy couple weeks)
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Got my first
Unavailable
watchstone. (Yes, I've had a busy couple weeks)

Me too!
Unavailable

~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Awakener Tier 7 down again.

Just got the last watchstone boss to spawn for a fully awakened atlas and boss. Excited. :)

Keep getting the same helm. :(

Mine was crimson too... wonder if that's deterministic.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Mine was crimson too... wonder if that's deterministic.

The first one is, after that you choose who you go after. I went for Veritania, then died to a metamorph not even two minutes later. Pro-tip, if you fight a metamorph in the Pit map, you will die if you don't bring them to the open area, as sure as you are you won't, you will.

I'm makin a Raider now.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.

First 6-link for me this league and...I can't use it with my character lol. I could easily get some Intelligence I guess, but the colors don't go with my build. I'll keep looking I guess. Otherwise just a bunch of average stuff, but I just got to the Atlas.
6L isn't all that it's cracked up to be. Very few skills benefit much more than a "more damage" mod from the sixth link. Don't over-value it. A good 5L beats a crappy 6L every day of the week.
First I got jebaited by the "bow league" stuffs and rolled a Burning Arrow Chieftain. He died at 80 to Baran. That build was painful. Don't roll a bow skill in SSF HC at leaguestart.

Then I rolled a Toxic Rain Miner who got oneshot by a Metamorph right before Act 10 Kitava. That stupid soul mortar spam attack that oneshot Quin69. Guess it was Karma for laughing at his grandpa reflexes.

Now I've rerolled the the TR Miner and having a bit more luck at 75. Build is feeling good and I can chickenshit the metamorphs with offscreen mine spam from around corners. Stacking slow effects also very nice.

Still not sure why they made mines into traps with an extra step. Kinda miss the old mines

Got my first exalt.
Thought that they made these different this league. Must just be an addition rather than a replacement. Can the new exalted orbs drop anywhere, or only from special encounters?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info