[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

no, I don't know where to find the Pantheon. Let's see :D
I have a couple of questions/observations since trying this build.

1) Shield charge - this is my first time using it, and I really don't like how it operates. I am regularly getting stuck in narrow spaces around enemies and then die, it is very unreliable to use - why do we use shield charge instead of any other mobility skill?
Will I get used to shield charge because right now I can't see the benefits of using it unless it is an open area (in coridoors it seems awful)

2) Is there any way to change the mechanic of our spark so that it can travel through the air? I always assumed spark worked like if there a way to get to an enemy it will find it, but this doesn't seem to be the case. Again, in tight spaces spark doesn't seem great, especially when enemies are visible but can shoot at you easily and you can't touch them without running right next to them.

3) Are open layouts the kind of maps to farm for this character then?

Also Bashtard - Do you plan to play this build and 3.1 and therefore update your guide to include some of the new items/uniques?
Last edited by Nevzat on Dec 10, 2017, 3:52:13 PM
I have been following your build to lvl 81. Still got problems with filling up mana after taking a hit. What could be missing? The only mana leech i can find in my tree/gear is from warlords mark wich only cast on hit. I end up in using a mana flask at the moment but in your videos it looks allot like you leech mana. Build seams strong for the rest so far.
Hi all!

Am am pretty new to this game, and I can't understand what blood rage does in this build? Could you please explain?
"
ritualofra wrote:
Hi all!

Am am pretty new to this game, and I can't understand what blood rage does in this build? Could you please explain?

It is explained in the Guide, last Spoiler "Q&A"

"Why are you using blood rage?
I try to explain... when we activate blood rage a pyhsical debuff is applied to us, when we get hit cwdt proct and will activate the arakaali pantheon "50% increased Recovery of Life and Energy Shield if you've stopped taking Damage Over Time Recently" which is a crazy boost to our life regen and leech."

- The Pantheon for 50% inc regenerated life is now on the Map "Toxic Sewer", T5. :)
So in order to keep procing arcane surge we need to constantly spam lightning golem? Seems a bit tedious?? or am I missing something? Is it supposed to just be an occasional thing? or something you want to constantly have up?
"
So in order to keep procing arcane surge we need to constantly spam lightning golem? Seems a bit tedious?? or am I missing something? Is it supposed to just be an occasional thing? or something you want to constantly have up?

I think your minion procs it for himself/herself.
"
ententrainor wrote:
"
ritualofra wrote:
Hi all!

It is explained in the Guide, last Spoiler "Q&A"

"Why are you using blood rage?
I try to explain... when we activate blood rage a pyhsical debuff is applied to us, when we get hit cwdt proct and will activate the arakaali pantheon "50% increased Recovery of Life and Energy Shield if you've stopped taking Damage Over Time Recently" which is a crazy boost to our life regen and leech."

- The Pantheon for 50% inc regenerated life is now on the Map "Toxic Sewer", T5. :)

Thanks. But why do we stop taking DoT when cwdt procs? Immortal Call invulnerability dispells physical DoTs?
Hi there, how can i incorporate Power Charges to this build? i think they are mandatory for a crit build.

any good setup?
"
frederickf wrote:
Hi there, how can i incorporate Power Charges to this build? i think they are mandatory for a crit build.

any good setup?

Intuitive leap placed in the jewel socket to the right of the Witch starting area will allow you to take the 'Overcharged' keystone which gives power, frenzy and endurance charges on kill.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info