[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

I would higly recommend you guys new Lightpoacher helmet. The spirit burst is awesome. U could place fast proj + controll destr + inc crit/onslaught (if u dont use with HoI).
Last edited by omgree on Dec 10, 2017, 11:33:48 AM
"
ententrainor wrote:
"
Extremo_X wrote:
this chess very nice for this build!

holy shit, that chest is insane! just bought and 5linked it. huge damage boost! and not I have a helmet with +2 spark projectiles. The swap back to life-flasks instead atziris was the best way to go. Now i can farm low maps really smoothly :)

thank you!

Hey that is great to hear!

I thought that the chest would be good but that good? I need to try it out :)

Yeah later on you will not need the life flasks but until your life regeneration really kicks in it is way to go.

"
omgree wrote:
I would higly recommend you guys new Lightpoacher helmet. The spirit burst is awesome. U could place fast proj + controll destr + inc crit/onslaught (if u dont use with HoI).

Looks like a really interesting item... never seen that before.. gonna try it out when I have some currency left.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Just for your info, bashtart: The Herald Pantheon is no longer @ Arcade Map. I cannot open it with the divine vessel. Seems, that most of the Pantheons now are on higher level maps
Last edited by ententrainor on Dec 10, 2017, 12:18:01 PM
"
bashtart wrote:
"
Clayton1403 wrote:
just hit lvl 60.. its fun so far.. but i think i am doing not enough damage..

can you please check my char (profile) and give me some tips what to look for, to make the next 20 levels go smooth ?

and as i understand.. once i switch to spark.. I'll have to respec the tree ? The first few points to A.Bonds have to go , right?

Hi, there I checked your gear and the first thing i noticed is your weapon which does exactly nothing at for spells... get a zepter with elemental damage and other mods for spells.

I saw have many mods which say like "adds ... dmg to attacks" which will not give us anything because we don't use an attack ... we use a spells. Also change more or less all your jewels because they are all giving dmg to attacks.

I hope this helps a litte... you also can go to my profile and see how I geared so far.

Good morning,

Thanks for taking your time and looking over my gear.
I just bought a Singularity for cheap.. so i guess i got my weapon. I also will switch out the jewels, but those are the best ones i found so far and like it always is, i don't really have drop luck .. i found ONE unique so far (with level 60) and don't really have a lot of currency to account for.. now that i bought the singularity i have 3 chaos left lol...

again, thanks , really love your build so far
Currently lv64,u can take a look at what my current gear is.Can u recommend me any items that i shld purchase?my budget is 1 exalted
i use a instant mana flask recovery, it rly helps when u have MoM on ur tree
Why not ash, frost and storm? It help with reflect and have nice ele bonus
Hi all. I'm new to this build and spark in general. I have done merciless lab now, following the build and recently specced into spark - i can clear trash albeit slowly ish, but the bosses are a real struggle as i have to kite and use spark to kill them. I took MoM off as I couldnt regen any mana.

Here are my items, any advice for cheap defining upgrades would be appreciated as i'm struggling at the moment!!

EDIT: To note, i am *very* broke, so any suggestions in upgrades as priority would be helpful! (In other words, which items are really must have, particularly for survivability!)

thanks
Last edited by Nevzat on Dec 10, 2017, 1:56:14 PM
character="ehmkayrwny" x="0" y="0"]@liveawar, I think Vinkars with lightning damage is the way to go for you. then you can swap out one or both life flasks!

@nevzat, you really really need the ring "call fo the brotherhood", you need it to let the build work! And change your blade vortex and spark setup. blade vortex in the helmet, spark in the chest!

Here my current setup, works really really well! Thanks for your tips, bashtart! But bosses are still hard

edit: PS: Vinktar flask is pretty cheap right now, payed 25c for mine.
Last edited by ententrainor on Dec 10, 2017, 2:39:23 PM
"
ententrainor wrote:
Just for your info, bashtart: The Herald Pantheon is no longer @ Arcade Map. I cannot open it with the divine vessel. Seems, that most of the Pantheons now are on higher level maps

Oh I did not know that the changed it, do you know where it is now?

"
mengliang99 wrote:
Currently lv64,u can take a look at what my current gear is.Can u recommend me any items that i shld purchase?my budget is 1 exalted

You can improve big time for about 2 chaos:
1) Diamond Flask: this flask will give you a crazy dps boost.
2) 5link

I don't think you need more for leveling. I would safe the rest for when you switch to spark.

"
DJKai wrote:
Why not ash, frost and storm? It help with reflect and have nice ele bonus

I am not sure if reflect is still a issue with the changed mechanics.

"
Lvl 82 here, what would u recommend to change first?

Hm in following order:
1) Amulett
2) Shield
3) Helmet

"
Nevzat wrote:

Here are my items, any advice for cheap defining upgrades would be appreciated as i'm struggling at the moment!!
thanks

Big improvement for 1 chaos or for free ... get a Diamond flask!!! (we are inquisitor...most important flask for dps).

Drop Mokou and get a rare ring ... with something like life, resistances, maybe crit chance or cotb if you can afford it.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Dec 10, 2017, 3:29:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info