[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

Hello guys! Im first time in spark build and enjoy it well. Everything fine atm with my lvl and gear, but i have one question. How many MANA u have? For me its only 1001 mana with all mana nodes in tree. On screenshots i saw 1900 mana pool but don't see a lot of mana in gear, how i can double mine? Sry for my english. Have a nice day o/
Can somebody help me? I'm leveling right now with 2 totems and currently lvl 59, but this is boring **** with no fun or something like that. I'm dealing quite 0 damage right now with this absolutely slow totems and if i try to skip mobs i'm dying everytime (i just made 0 abyss from lvl 20 because it cant be killed without me dying) and I lose too much XP. So i have to kill them all and it takes very long time, but i can do nothing. And you say when I complete all quests i'll be in need to use totems before having enough gear to spark? I cant just level to 60 because of dying, maybe my gear is too low but i havent seen any unique for me dropped. I just cant finish the storyline normally. Maybe Ethereal Knives Nova is better cause it can be switched on the Blood Aqueduct, but I already distributed my points for totems/spark and dont really want to level another character. I will dye from boredom and endless dying if I continue leveling with this no damage and slow ****. I dont know where or what the problem, and how to cope with it, please help me
"
gerys666 wrote:
Hello guys! Im first time in spark build and enjoy it well. Everything fine atm with my lvl and gear, but i have one question. How many MANA u have? For me its only 1001 mana with all mana nodes in tree. On screenshots i saw 1900 mana pool but don't see a lot of mana in gear, how i can double mine? Sry for my english. Have a nice day o/

Hi you more or less need to invest four skillpoints for it. The mana nodes behind MoM and the big mana node in the radius of the intuitive leap jewel.

@nikkichi: no clue what you are doin... i died like 2-3 times until I reached lvl 70 and completed the storyline. Please change your privacy settings so I can take a look on your gear, skill tree etc.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486

For budget, low tier maps, fast clear and lvl. I wanted to switch spark ASAP (dont like totem firestorm) this helmet cost 1 alch in abyss. I have 5l for spark and 5l for Blade Vortex, 70 lvl, shitty gear and 3-4 tier maps its not a problem (boos too) without switching gems. Panicked life flask :* + BV is
enough to kill boss.
I know its only temporary item but helps a lot(only 1 alch at league start).
I start using it at lvl 65(start of 10 act) and its really comfortable
Last edited by Balcerr on Dec 11, 2017, 6:32:40 AM
Last edited by kapin77 on Dec 11, 2017, 6:42:59 AM
"
nikkychi wrote:
Can somebody help me? I'm leveling right now with 2 totems and currently lvl 59, but this is boring **** with no fun or something like that. I'm dealing quite 0 damage right now with this absolutely slow totems and if i try to skip mobs i'm dying everytime (i just made 0 abyss from lvl 20 because it cant be killed without me dying) and I lose too much XP. So i have to kill them all and it takes very long time, but i can do nothing. And you say when I complete all quests i'll be in need to use totems before having enough gear to spark? I cant just level to 60 because of dying, maybe my gear is too low but i havent seen any unique for me dropped. I just cant finish the storyline normally. Maybe Ethereal Knives Nova is better cause it can be switched on the Blood Aqueduct, but I already distributed my points for totems/spark and dont really want to level another character. I will dye from boredom and endless dying if I continue leveling with this no damage and slow ****. I dont know where or what the problem, and how to cope with it, please help me

This is exaclty my experience and my thoughts! BUT I have to say that this is MY fault and not the builds or OP. I switched to flameblast during leveling and the time-to-kill was awful. However i tried it a few levels and forget to level firestorm too. When i wanted to switch back, the skill was too weak. I also have to say that this is the first time i am leveling a caster to endgame, so i have lack of knowledge and experience. I rushed, so i was always 2 levels behind the zone level.
The worst time was act9 since tunnel with the pocket miners and their burning ground because the totems died in seconds (me too). I did the whole act 10 in a party which was really smooth.
Afterwards i did the missing passive quests and labs. Was really easy because firestorm was on a good level (i think i had 600 dps buffed).
I leveled to 70 in a party and now i am going to start mapping.
I have a budget of 12c plain and start to upgrade jewellery (need more dex for BV).
I could have bought a cheap 5L but i dont want to mess around with the colors for totem setup and afterwards for spark setup.
I will give an update when i killed merc izaro and switched to spark
If you have the Arachnoxia Pantheon and a flask like Vinktars or Atziris you could regret Mind over Matter if you have still mana probs. I did it and it is much easyer now. I will spec MoM again when i did uber lab
Thanks for the build.

I'm realizing that my damage on the bv is low, what can I do to increase it?

my gear

NICE BUILD! BUT I got a question.

how about Power Charge?

This build didn't need it?

If we got +1 Power Charge and spell damage per Power Charge in the passive tree, we'll have 4Power Charge and 16% spell dmg.

Is not good enough for this build?

sorry about my English and thanks for sharing.
Power charges are fine, but you can get better stuff with the points

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info