[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

Thank you a lot for this build, this was my first league since the game had 3 acts and i really enjoyed it a lot. I did (and still have) problems with bosses and I am taking a slightly different approach. I am using 6 power charges and blood rage + warlords ring (might not be number efficient but I enjoy it) and for mapping i switch hypothermia for faster projectiles, since most mobs are onehits anyway, so it seems more important to me that the sparks reach them more quickly for defensive purposes. For bosses I switch back to hypothermia. Some bosses and syndicate members just destroy me at tier 15+ - but that could be certain mods or such - I am still not knowledgable enough to judge most things in the game :) (also I dont even have my pantheon complete so...yeah, have to chase some challanges and completions now)

So here is my setup (I am running discipline when wrath is freed up):

Take care everyone!

PS: i love how versatile this build is - im changing out my gear for 250 movement speed (with flasks) and perma phasing with watchers eye/haste and go delving very efficiently in low levels. Personally luve the delve :)

I have my toon at lvl 90 now and I want to know what kind of Enchantments would

be for the build. Please list all 3 ( boots/gloves/helm ), thanks for the Kick

Azz guide.
"
gimlik1985 wrote:
I have my toon at lvl 90 now and I want to know what kind of Enchantments would

be for the build. Please list all 3 ( boots/gloves/helm ), thanks for the Kick

Azz guide.

Helm - 30% increased Spark Projectile Speed, or Spark fires 3 additional Projectiles

If you get 3 additonal projectiles, you better be using a faster proj gem and maybe even elder proj speed gloves.

Boots - 0.6% of Damage leeched as Life and Mana if You've Killed Recently

If you get those boots, you do not need to use Warlords Mark, and can opt for Enfeeble. However the boots do nothing against bosses that don't spawn adds. The strengths of the build lean towards mapping so for me I prefer these boots.

There's also crit chance, cast speed, etc, for boots, if you don't need the leech.
~ twitch.tv/animeprincess ~ everything was beautiful and nothing hurt ~
Last edited by xsnowingx on May 17, 2019, 3:31:06 PM
not to pick at your guide, I like it alot, but for 1st ascendency you have Sanctify, and its Sanctuary... i believe
This is my first time playing PoE, Im a Diablo Player at heart wanted to pick up something new and similar as the old game. Im a 63 now and I must say THIS BUILD IS AMAZING AND SUPER OP THANK YOU SO MUCH. I can't tell you how much fun im having leveling up destroying mobs. Followed everything correctly so far and ill say it again, THANK YOU
Thanks for the Guide, really helped me figure a lot of stuff out about poe but also character building.
I recently moved to the PS4 console, due to life circumstances not allowing me to do something about my shitty PC.
Anyway here is my gear from Synthesis Flaskback at Lvl 87

Does this look right?
I'm currently thinking about refunding the skill effect duration nodes, think mostly due to me not understanding the exact effect of these nodes.
Does Potency of Will and the two other duration effect nodes affect how long your spark is active, and if yes how much time are we talking about? Does it matter or are they just points that activly boost the spark duration?

Hope someone can help me understand...

Edit:
Forgot to ask does it make sence to run 2 cwdt setups like in my gear or am i doing it wrong?
Also would you keep at it for the leech enchant on boots or is the regenerate 1,5 % of life and mana per second if you where hit recently good enough to keep?
Last edited by Zilvereyes on May 27, 2019, 5:39:45 PM
"
Zilvereyes wrote:
Thanks for the Guide, really helped me figure a lot of stuff out about poe but also character building.
I recently moved to the PS4 console, due to life circumstances not allowing me to do something about my shitty PC.
Anyway here is my gear from Synthesis Flaskback at Lvl 87

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Does this look right?
I'm currently thinking about refunding the skill effect duration nodes, think mostly due to me not understanding the exact effect of these nodes.
Does Potency of Will and the two other duration effect nodes affect how long your spark is active, and if yes how much time are we talking about? Does it matter or are they just points that activly boost the spark duration?

Hope someone can help me understand...

Edit:
Forgot to ask does it make sence to run 2 cwdt setups like in my gear or am i doing it wrong?
Also would you keep at it for the leech enchant on boots or is the regenerate 1,5 % of life and mana per second if you where hit recently good enough to keep?

The duration nodes are really strong for this build imo and yes the effect the duration how long a spark is active. The duration effects other things like the immortal call duration. The important thing to know is that spark can hit the same enemy multiple times but only after a period of 0,66s.

I would keep the regenerate entchantment.

Sure both cwdt setups have their purpose.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Been play testing this as a 3.7 starter in SSF. I love it so far through act 6 and just a bit slow with bossing but shredding travel and the rest of the story.
Going to play in a trade league for 3.7, I just like to play test in SSF so I'm not tempted to use leveling uniques if it's a planned starter.

Just wondering what the order of luxury/high end upgrades? Or is it more about which luxury slot is the best upgrade for you at the time?

Played this build for flashback and had a really good time with it. Thank you Bashtart for the guide. I have never played a spark build but was always eager to try one out and I'm glad I did. Map farming (what the build is designed for) was an absolute breeze all the way through to T16 maps (with the proper gear) including guardian encounters. Some boss fights were a bit more painful than others, but at the end of the day I couldn't have been happier with the several days of investment on this guy.

Here is the gear I ended with for anyone curious:

Reading the patch outline, it looks like this build (at least the variant I used) has gone largely unaffected. I think spark will just flat out be amazing against the Legion mechanic. I'm not one to repeat a builds over leagues, but to anyone reading and considering BashTart's Vaal Spark for Legion, I would advise you with a resounding YES to go for it! =D

Here's the build and links I ended on:

~ twitch.tv/animeprincess ~ everything was beautiful and nothing hurt ~

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info