[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

"
kevalexander wrote:
Trying to gear up for Uber Elder. My attempts up to date go as follows:

"ELDER! I've come to bargain."
*gets clapped* repeat 5 more times.
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition is followed by Omae wa mou shindeiru.

Here's my gear:

Looking for upgrade suggestions before I waste more Shaper sets trying. Please keep in mind RNG hasn't been great to me this league and I only have a few exalts left to work with. :(

Thanks in advance and huge shoutouts to Bashtart and the others who've worked on and theorycrafted this build. I'm loving it so far!

Work on your rare gear... especially I really would try to push your energy shield. I think you can nearly double the es on rare gear. I also would drop voidbringer gloves for nice rare gloves. Also your flask setup... you don’t need a quicksilver flask for that fight. I would also drop faster proj. And get hypothermia for that fight and maybe use wrath and zealotry (instead of the heralds).
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on May 4, 2019, 5:14:36 AM
"
bashtart wrote:
Work on your rare gear... especially I really would try to push your energy shield. I think you can nearly double the es on rare gear. I also would drop voidbringer gloves for nice rare gloves. Also your flask setup... you don’t need a quicksilver flask for that fight. I would also drop faster proj. And get hypothermia for that fight and maybe use wrath and zealotry (instead of the heralds).

Alright. I've been wanting to try Zealotry for a while anyway. I'll try to get my hands on some better rares too.

The quicksilver I only use on regular content. I have a decent Sapphire Flask I was using for Elder. Are there any better alternatives?

The only suggestion I have trouble with is cutting Faster Proj. Hypothermia definitely makes more sense, but my build felt awful without the projectile speed. Is there any other place I can get some? Or is that one of the things I can get on the gloves?

Thanks!

So i'm using a slightly different gear, as to rise crit chance (72.34 in h/o). Does that make sense as an alternative to The Covenant ? With 5560hp and MoM i mostly fall to one shots and being stupid.
"
AterVulpes wrote:

So i'm using a slightly different gear, as to rise crit chance (72.34 in h/o). Does that make sense as an alternative to The Covenant ? With 5560hp and MoM i mostly fall to one shots and being stupid.

covenant is used not to bother caring about mana and having 3+ aura reservations

plus it gives level 15 added chaos damage support so its like 7.7 link (ur 6 normal links + blood magic + added chaos) by no means its neccesary but its such an amazing qol body

ur vaal regalia is nothing special outside of hp and crit roll which is not even something u want on that base u want t1 es + es hybrid and then with those 2 extra crit rate and added resists atleast t2 as bonus or multicraft
Last edited by Vaikisss on May 5, 2019, 1:32:32 AM
Crafted a new helmet in order to try a different route from everyone so far. Went for 125% mana reserve so that the build is able to run HoI, Zealotry, and Wrath at the same time.

I use 15% reduced Zealotry enchantment instead of Spark Proj Speed, enlighten 4, 2 passive skill points (to hit 4% reserve at the top right of my skill tree), and a 1% mana reserve jewel corruption. Haven't run enough maps to decide if it was worthwhile, but it was a fun mini project! :D

I can say bossing is much more dangerous without my 6link lightning spire trap in the helm haha. Time will tell if the DPS boost was worth the drawbacks.
~ twitch.tv/animeprincess ~ everything was beautiful and nothing hurt ~
Last edited by xsnowingx on May 6, 2019, 1:10:39 PM
"
kevalexander wrote:
"
bashtart wrote:

Alright. I've been wanting to try Zealotry for a while anyway. I'll try to get my hands on some better rares too.

The quicksilver I only use on regular content. I have a decent Sapphire Flask I was using for Elder. Are there any better alternatives?

The only suggestion I have trouble with is cutting Faster Proj. Hypothermia definitely makes more sense, but my build felt awful without the projectile speed. Is there any other place I can get some? Or is that one of the things I can get on the gloves?

Thanks!

You can get up to 30 Proj Speed on gloves via an elder mod. You can also get up to 8 Pro Speed on Cobalt, Crimson, and Viridian jewels. I am also interested if there are other easy ways to get this stat, because similar to you, I am not using the Proj speed helm enchantment.

If you're not deadset on your helm, it would prob be easiest to reroll a helm with the 30 spark proj speed enchantment, and buy gloves with the correct mod. I am getting by alright with 34 proj speed from gloves and jewel but it would feel better with 60+.
~ twitch.tv/animeprincess ~ everything was beautiful and nothing hurt ~
Last edited by xsnowingx on May 6, 2019, 10:45:25 AM

Hi guys, thanks again to Bash for the build. Still enjoying it a lot. Is there any leeway to improve my setup (except the gg 30ex uber elder jewel) ?

Btw, i just found this killing the uber elder (with this build yea <3 ), anyone thought about using this instead of covenant and rolling back to MOM + elderich ? If i wear this, i'd have 5 shaper items on me already so +25% elemental as extra chaos (more if i try to change some items i wear). Sounds like crazy to me, but i'm really not an expert. I'd love your advice on this, keep or sell ?

"
X_katan_X wrote:

Hi guys, thanks again to Bash for the build. Still enjoying it a lot. Is there any leeway to improve my setup (except the gg 30ex uber elder jewel) ?

Btw, i just found this killing the uber elder (with this build yea <3 ), anyone thought about using this instead of covenant and rolling back to MOM + elderich ? If i wear this, i'd have 5 shaper items on me already so +25% elemental as extra chaos (more if i try to change some items i wear). Sounds like crazy to me, but i'm really not an expert. I'd love your advice on this, keep or sell ?

Yeah Ethernity Shroud should work... just too op that item :)
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
"
bashtart wrote:
"
X_katan_X wrote:

Yeah Ethernity Shroud should work... just too op that item :)

Thank you for the answer <3 <3

So what's the best course of action for me ? 6L it and divine it. Then take mom, elderich. Swap all my non-shaper items for shaper ones ?

change choir of the storm for shaper amulet.
Should i get rid of mark of the shaper to try and find something better or is it good enough as is with "cannot be stun by spells" ?

It looks worth the effort (+50% as extra chaos o_o ), but pretty complicated without some advices :)
Last edited by X_katan_X on May 7, 2019, 9:39:46 AM
Hi man. In the image that you published you did not have the passive "Coordination", but in the link that you shared with the passive tree if you selected it. So? Is it going or not going?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info