[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

After i use 2 heralds + zelatory i have 100 free mana left, that with lvl 4 enlighteen, any ideas what to do?
"
CrazyDawid wrote:
After i use 2 heralds + zelatory i have 100 free mana left, that with lvl 4 enlighteen, any ideas what to do?

In my case I have a whopping 95 left after reservation, but I seem to have enough regen for that to be ok. I can cast my Orb of Storms or use all 3 Flame Dashes in quick succession without having to wait on my mana.

Of course, this assumes that you're using The Covenant. If you need to cast Spark with your unreserved mana, you'll probably have to drop Zealotry in favor of Herald of Thunder.
"
kevalexander wrote:
"
CrazyDawid wrote:

In my case I have a whopping 95 left after reservation, but I seem to have enough regen for that to be ok. I can cast my Orb of Storms or use all 3 Flame Dashes in quick succession without having to wait on my mana.

Of course, this assumes that you're using The Covenant. If you need to cast Spark with your unreserved mana, you'll probably have to drop Zealotry in favor of Herald of Thunder.

Don't drop Zealotry for a Herald. The heralds are not that great when compared to Wrath or Zealotry, especially if you are using a relevant Watcher's Eye. If you need more than 100 mana, drop Herald of Thunder. You will not miss it. If 100 mana is fine, then try Wrath instead of the Heralds.

If you want to reserve all your extra mana, you can grab a 4 mana reserve on your tree very easily, get some on your unique jewels via corruption, and get a wrath/zealotry helm enchant, but I am not sure if any of the aspects are worth this amount of trouble. An extra herald is not worth the trouble.
~ twitch.tv/animeprincess ~ everything was beautiful and nothing hurt ~
Last edited by xsnowingx on May 9, 2019, 3:59:09 PM
Hello friends,

first of all thx for this great build, it is my first character ever as a new player and i really enjoy it!!

My question for this build: should i use spark or vaal spark? Cause i got the corrupted version few days ago but i am not sure if i should drop my almost lvl20 spark for that one ( both wothout quality btw)

Thx for your time and greetings from germany ;)
Hi,
Thank you for keeping the build up-to-date !

Could you please advise me on my gear ? What is good, what is wrong...

I can do Uber Elder but it's... painful.
Also, should I get a trap setup to do Uber Atziri ?
"
Viking_Odin wrote:
Hello friends,

first of all thx for this great build, it is my first character ever as a new player and i really enjoy it!!

My question for this build: should i use spark or vaal spark? Cause i got the corrupted version few days ago but i am not sure if i should drop my almost lvl20 spark for that one ( both wothout quality btw)

Thx for your time and greetings from germany ;)

lvl 21 spark 20 quality is more than enough (if on a budget buy lvl 20 20% quality for few chaos)

vaal spark same is nice but not needed
Last edited by Vaikisss on May 10, 2019, 6:14:22 AM
"
Rackma wrote:
Hi,
Thank you for keeping the build up-to-date !

Could you please advise me on my gear ? What is good, what is wrong...

I can do Uber Elder but it's... painful.
Also, should I get a trap setup to do Uber Atziri ?

I used a 6 link lightning spire helm to do uber atziri, as well as all other bosses, but have since transitioned out of it. Might want to just pay a boss killer 50c to do that challenge for you lol. But it certainly is a great option.

If you get a Warlords mark ring and Call of the brotherhood for your other ring, you can put enfeeble in the CWDT link and your survivability when mapping will go up greatly. Also add cinderswallow crit chance flask (make sure u get added fire dmg to spells on a jewel to proc this), and a basalt flask with rolled removes curses. Remove two of vinktar/granite/quicksilver. You can remove all your chaos resist gear if you simply pre-cast the atziri flask before going into Alva Temples, or whenever you see poison mobs, and that will let you put the resists lost from the rings onto your helmet/gloves/shield. I am able to keep all my flasks on 100% uptime, and -60 chaos resist is not noticeable. Having to rely on chaos res on gear instead of simply casting atziris promise really gimps your potential in other areas...

Headhunter will drop in price to around 40ex with this new temp league and if you can get that the power spike is bigger than anything else, but its also a really big investment.
~ twitch.tv/animeprincess ~ everything was beautiful and nothing hurt ~
Last edited by xsnowingx on May 10, 2019, 8:59:59 AM
Trying out this build as a huge pleb in PoE.

Why would 2 of your main skills 'spark and spire trap' use Controlled Destruction, if your build is all about crits as stated in the guide etc?

Thanks for the hard work! ^^
Last edited by Snorriiz on May 11, 2019, 8:56:45 AM
"
Snorriiz wrote:
Trying out this build as a huge pleb in PoE.

Why would 2 of your main skills 'spark and spire trap' use Controlled Destruction, if your build is all about crits as stated in the guide etc?

Thanks for the hard work! ^^

Controlled Destruction's "100% reduced" means minus 100% of the spell's basic chance to hit, not 100% less.

Spark's base crit chance is 6%. So it's -6% crit in exchange for a multiplicative 25-44% spell damnage (plus extra for quality) - which is a worthwhile trade off.

You can get an extra 6% crit elsewhere more easily than you can get that much spell damage.

It's all about the game's definitions of "more/less" (multiplicative) versus "increased/reduced" (additive) - https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Stat#Reduced
Last edited by Lakh on May 11, 2019, 1:56:38 PM
Aha! I was figuring it out myself in the meantime.

Thanks for the info Lakh!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info