[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

"
babibel wrote:
Would you recommand using cullying strike instead of hypothermia? it's a pretty nice finisher for boss that have lots of hp. Thanks for your reply.

I have culling strike in my Orb of Storms setup.
before i used 6 link as

2 green 4 blue

faster projectiles + pierce as green

and spark + added lightning + spell echo + controlled destruction

i switched to 1 green 5 blue added to that energy leech support and removed pierce (no voidwalkers)

i don't feel any life leech and my dps seems to be lower (casting speed is lower without pierce)
Well, Pierce is kinda mandatory i guess.
And you don't really expect Life Leech from a Gem called "Energy Leech", do you?
And cast speed will be unaffected by Pierce.

You got a Headhunter, so thats that. I'm a bit confused how one achieves a corrupted headhunter and mostly great Gear, 33 Challenges and asking these questions.

But what do i know? Don't mean to be offensive in any way, just curious.

Get Voidwalker or Pierce from Gem, then Switch to 6b Sockets with increased critical strikes for most damage.
And best advice of them all: Read the Guide carefully and take it by heart. Bashtart did a goob job.

e: Compared to your other Posts in this thrad... might there be an account confusion of some kind? o.o
Last edited by BorkeNoah on Apr 30, 2019, 10:49:10 AM
Looks like someone got caught buying an account lul

On-topic: How would you guys recommend general suvivability flask options for T16 mapping? Atziri is a must for chaos mitigation (Alva portals), Basalt is pretty good in general, right??? And then theres Rumi's, and the burst lifesteal from Vinktar, and Cinderswallow if you get an eye jewel with added fire damage.

You pretty much need anti-curse, anti-bleed, anti-freeze, so that is 3 non-uniques as a must.

~ twitch.tv/animeprincess ~ everything was beautiful and nothing hurt ~
Last edited by xsnowingx on May 1, 2019, 1:21:34 PM
"
BorkeNoah wrote:
And you don't really expect Life Leech from a Gem called "Energy Leech", do you?

You got a Headhunter, so thats that. I'm a bit confused how one achieves a corrupted headhunter and mostly great Gear, 33 Challenges and asking these questions.

Get Voidwalker or Pierce from Gem, then Switch to 6b Sockets with increased critical strikes for most damage.
And best advice of them all: Read the Guide carefully and take it by heart. Bashtart did a goob job.

e: Compared to your other Posts in this thrad... might there be an account confusion of some kind? o.o

no leech at all be it life or es i don't feel either

with doriyanis life leech was obvious but skill gem seems to not give any leech at all especialy when u have 600k+ tooltip dps and only 1.8k es

and lol HH is pocket change also what does having 33 challenges have to do with skill gems not working ?
Last edited by Vaikisss on May 1, 2019, 2:36:27 PM
"
xsnowingx wrote:

On-topic: How would you guys recommend general suvivability flask options for T16 mapping? Atziri is a must for chaos mitigation (Alva portals), Basalt is pretty good in general, right??? And then theres Rumi's, and the burst lifesteal from Vinktar, and Cinderswallow if you get an eye jewel with added fire damage.

You pretty much need anti-curse, anti-bleed, anti-freeze, so that is 3 non-uniques as a must.

I don't think anti-freeze is really needed with Pious Path ascendancy as we are immune to elemental ailments while standing on consecrated ground that we generate.

Do I annul the Lightning Damage? Or do I keep it?
"
Flypython wrote:
"
xsnowingx wrote:

I don't think anti-freeze is really needed with Pious Path ascendancy as we are immune to elemental ailments while standing on consecrated ground that we generate.

Good point, thank you! I will take freeze off and do some testing :)
~ twitch.tv/animeprincess ~ everything was beautiful and nothing hurt ~
"
Vaikisss wrote:
"
BorkeNoah wrote:

no leech at all be it life or es i don't feel either

with doriyanis life leech was obvious but skill gem seems to not give any leech at all especialy when u have 600k+ tooltip dps and only 1.8k es

and lol HH is pocket change also what does having 33 challenges have to do with skill gems not working ?

lol you are so full of it. HH is 56ex right now which is not pocket change unless you are buying it with real $. It is not that hard to farm 57ex to buy one but you need to understand the basics of this game which you do not.
Hi guys, I've recently started playing this game and I love this build so far.
I have a question: These are my equipments so far, but what should I do to get more stronger? I have about 2 exalts.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info