[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

Can change orb of storms form storm brand because its more range and 50% more ligth damage or its dont procs críticals?
"
Dodgy242 wrote:
"
Dodgy242 wrote:

In the new passive tree for example there are just two ascendancy passives filled in. Is the original ascendancy setup still good now? Stuff like that is confusing.

"
Dodgy242 wrote:
The new passives aren't the same as the ones in the updated PoB. Which one should we follow for this build now?

Would you place a Vaal Righteous Fire gem somewhere with the sole purpose of using it in the bossfights? Bossfights seem to be quite difficult for this build?

EDIT : I see the jewels that add 2 spark are removed. What is the reason for this? 2 spark extra is a 33% dmg boost no?

Could anyone give a quick reply to these questions? Thanks in advance!

The skill tree‘s should be the same... the spark jewels are removed because I did just use the normal skill tree planer from the homepage. Additional spark projectiles do not increase the dps!

Not sure what is confusing about that but in the build there is a section for the ascendancy.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Mar 19, 2019, 4:16:20 PM
"
Kolimator95 wrote:
Well i playing PoE first time in my life since maybe one week and use your build bash, this is amazing, to T5 map without full of budget gear no problem with something, usually die cuz of me (forgot to avoid the big boss attack or maybe dont know how the bosses work- need to learn ) soo my spark gem is max now, need to find superior because vaal spark can't be quantity because he is corrupted right ?

You can't add quality to Vaal Spark that is correct. However it can already have quality on it so it is possible to get max quality Vaal Spark gems.
They are very expensive to get from other players though.
I got a 10% quality Vaal Spark gem as that was the highest quality I could afford early in the league.
"
Thank you for the build, Realy excited to see what valuable changes u will make.
Since the guide is a bit all over the place currently.

But I have one question, i'm still running with

Why are we still using this after your update to the build, i'm using EB so I don't need the mana.

Then another question is, with what would u change it because currently im struggeling to use some skills that u put in the build, no space is the problem, because I have my 5L Lightning spire trap in there for single target damage.

Then we also have orb of storms linked with Arcane surge. How are u proccing that since u are not using mana with EB

Then last question is, How do u have both Heralds on and wrath ? my 2 heralds use 27% of my mana and wrath uses 50% so i'm not able to do that

Thank you for the build anyways, been having a lot of fun with it.

EDIT: Looks like I found out why i couldn't have both heralds up with wrath, because I had my heralds in my

wich has elemental proliferation.
What is best to use in that weapon then ?

It is probably best to use your shield charge/movement skill setup in the weapon slot. As the recommended setup for the movement skill is a 3link and I think the sceptre can only roll a max of 3 sockets? Also the sceptre I think is at least partially strength-based so it is easy to roll red sockets on it with chromatics which you need for shield charge and fortify if you decide to go with that combination.
"
Dodgy242 wrote:
"
Dodgy242 wrote:

In the new passive tree for example there are just two ascendancy passives filled in. Is the original ascendancy setup still good now? Stuff like that is confusing.

"
Dodgy242 wrote:
The new passives aren't the same as the ones in the updated PoB. Which one should we follow for this build now?

Would you place a Vaal Righteous Fire gem somewhere with the sole purpose of using it in the bossfights? Bossfights seem to be quite difficult for this build?

EDIT : I see the jewels that add 2 spark are removed. What is the reason for this? 2 spark extra is a 33% dmg boost no?

Could anyone give a quick reply to these questions? Thanks in advance!

The Path of Building link from Pastebin on the first page of this thread: https://pastebin.com/4yn8diY3 is the most up-to-date info on this build that contains gear used, gems used and the passive skill tree as well as jewels used also. All the Ascendancy points are in there too.
Currently go for Sanctuary then Pious Path then Righteous Providence then Inevitable Judgement.

If you followed some of the older info and chose other Ascendancies then you can always respec later like me.

To view that Pastebin info if you don't know how then you need the Path of Building program and select Import build and then Import from Pastebin and paste in that link.

The only thing I think that might need changing is the hybrid flask in there now that the build is based around EB?
Probably change that out for a Life Flask. Mepfis' take on the build is using Blood of the Karui I think for Life Flask.

As for the jewel with 2 sparks, if you are talking about the Hazardous Research jewel then yes it is still in there.
"
Ok guys 1 ex dropped what is the most important things to buy?

There is a section on the first page that can guide you on that:
"Gear check yourself...what can I do to improve?!"

It's first recommendation is to get the 6link body armour going.
I have upgraded my chest and helm and see a noticable difference in damage and spark output. sitting at 116k in tooltip with just wrath on.

everything melts, including bosses and red beasts. not using vaal haste or righteous fire at all. prolly will add them up when i enter higher red tier maps.

"How come only evil forces were released?" - "Because there are no good forces."
"So, then. You don't believe that there is a God." - "There was a god."
"Well, then. Where is he now?" - "I killed him," said Kane.
"
idrgz wrote:
guys with EB how do you recharge it fast enough to spam spark? do you use ES leech gem?

Yes, Spark, Spell Echo, Controlled Destruction, Pierce, Energy Leech, Faster Projectiles.

Alternatively you could do it like Mepfis and get Pierce from Voidwalker boots after killing enemy, then you can replace Pierce gem in the setup with something like Added lightning damage or Increased Crits depending on which gives you best dps.
"

But I have one question, i'm still running with

Why are we still using this after your update to the build, i'm using EB so I don't need the mana.

Then another question is, with what would u change it because currently im struggeling to use some skills that u put in the build, no space is the problem, because I have my 5L Lightning spire trap in there for single target damage.

Then we also have orb of storms linked with Arcane surge. How are u proccing that since u are not using mana with EB

As for gloves you could try looking at the gloves on Mepfis' version of this build in PoB that he posted earlier in this thread: https://pastebin.com/kCXx0PUQ

You can also check out his skills there that he has socketed in the gloves to see how you might save some gem slots. He has a 4L Lightning Spire and gets Faster Casting from the gloves.

Yes Arcane Surge won't proc normally with EB so you'd need to swap it out with something else, I'm pretty sure I saw 2 suggestions for that earlier in this thread, can't remember where. I am pretty sure one was Increased Crits, presumably to generate power charges more rapidly but I could be wrong.
"
bashtart wrote:
"
I'm working on my character for this build. I'm confused as to how to get the second six link for the heralds/righteous fire etc. My character is available to view, could you let me know if I'm doing something wrong?

You only need one 6 link... if there is a + after a skill it means you should link it to the following skill. If not the gems do not need to be linked.

Ok guys... I decided to start leveling a Sparker today so I can properly update the gear etc. of this build. I will take a while because I work full time and my little baby needs my attention too... but I do my best :)

That's awesome, thank you for doing it! I can't wait to see the updated gear ideas :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info