[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

double posted for some reason.

"How come only evil forces were released?" - "Because there are no good forces."
"So, then. You don't believe that there is a God." - "There was a god."
"Well, then. Where is he now?" - "I killed him," said Kane.
Last edited by k4n3 on Mar 19, 2019, 10:20:37 AM
"
Cadrach wrote:
Hi Bashtart,

Thanks a lot for the build and the time you put into it!

Simple question on my side, I followed the switch to MoM + Eldritch which led to the removal of mana as a ressource, but to make it work you need Energy shield leech (I tried with 0 leech and it did not work :))

You seem to be using the gem for this. I do not have a 5 or 6 links yet, so I was wondering why you did not take the "Ethereal Feast" nodes in the passive tree. Are they overkill with the gem? Or would they be nice in addition to it?

Well I guess it is a matter of taste.. I thought more leech is not really necessary.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
I'm working on my character for this build. I'm confused as to how to get the second six link for the heralds/righteous fire etc. My character is available to view, could you let me know if I'm doing something wrong?
"
I'm working on my character for this build. I'm confused as to how to get the second six link for the heralds/righteous fire etc. My character is available to view, could you let me know if I'm doing something wrong?

You only need one 6 link... if there is a + after a skill it means you should link it to the following skill. If not the gems do not need to be linked.

Ok guys... I decided to start leveling a Sparker today so I can properly update the gear etc. of this build. I will take a while because I work full time and my little baby needs my attention too... but I do my best :)

[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Mar 19, 2019, 11:41:46 AM
why not sparks on video but spiders run? Was the skill animation changed?

what to do when the action of the main skill is over - you need to collect souls to activate the vaal and are there still enemies around? Can I use several stones of the same to have 2 charges?

sorry for bad english (google :))
Thank you for the build, Realy excited to see what valuable changes u will make.
Since the guide is a bit all over the place currently.

But I have one question, i'm still running with

Why are we still using this after your update to the build, i'm using EB so I don't need the mana.

Then another question is, with what would u change it because currently im struggeling to use some skills that u put in the build, no space is the problem, because I have my 5L Lightning spire trap in there for single target damage.

Then we also have orb of storms linked with Arcane surge. How are u proccing that since u are not using mana with EB

Then last question is, How do u have both Heralds on and wrath ? my 2 heralds use 27% of my mana and wrath uses 50% so i'm not able to do that

Thank you for the build anyways, been having a lot of fun with it.

EDIT: Looks like I found out why i couldn't have both heralds up with wrath, because I had my heralds in my

wich has elemental proliferation.
What is best to use in that weapon then ?
Last edited by AnientGuardian on Mar 19, 2019, 2:05:21 PM
guys with EB how do you recharge it fast enough to spam spark? do you use ES leech gem?
"
guys with EB how do you recharge it fast enough to spam spark? do you use ES leech gem?

Got 144 ES and Spark cost me 53 ES. Recharge from Pious Path is fast enough fr me.

Just got question. Is it worth it to use Wrath/Herald/Arctic Armour instead of MoM?
"
slOnner___ wrote:
"

Got 144 ES and Spark cost me 53 ES. Recharge from Pious Path is fast enough fr me.

Just got question. Is it worth it to use Wrath/Herald/Arctic Armour instead of MoM?

but EB gives 50% reduced recharge rate and pious is only 200/s so that leaves us with 100/s ? thats enough??

also im curious how are you guys playing without MoM? we are kinda left defenseless
Last edited by idrgz on Mar 19, 2019, 3:32:06 PM
"
Dodgy242 wrote:

In the new passive tree for example there are just two ascendancy passives filled in. Is the original ascendancy setup still good now? Stuff like that is confusing.

"
Dodgy242 wrote:
The new passives aren't the same as the ones in the updated PoB. Which one should we follow for this build now?

Would you place a Vaal Righteous Fire gem somewhere with the sole purpose of using it in the bossfights? Bossfights seem to be quite difficult for this build?

EDIT : I see the jewels that add 2 spark are removed. What is the reason for this? 2 spark extra is a 33% dmg boost no?

Could anyone give a quick reply to these questions? Thanks in advance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info