[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

"
Flypython wrote:
"

But I have one question, i'm still running with

Why are we still using this after your update to the build, i'm using EB so I don't need the mana.

Then another question is, with what would u change it because currently im struggeling to use some skills that u put in the build, no space is the problem, because I have my 5L Lightning spire trap in there for single target damage.

Then we also have orb of storms linked with Arcane surge. How are u proccing that since u are not using mana with EB

As for gloves you could try looking at the gloves on Mepfis' version of this build in PoB that he posted earlier in this thread: https://pastebin.com/kCXx0PUQ

You can also check out his skills there that he has socketed in the gloves to see how you might save some gem slots. He has a 4L Lightning Spire and gets Faster Casting from the gloves.

Yes Arcane Surge won't proc normally with EB so you'd need to swap it out with something else, I'm pretty sure I saw 2 suggestions for that earlier in this thread, can't remember where. I am pretty sure one was Increased Crits, presumably to generate power charges more rapidly but I could be wrong.

Thank you for the reply, helps me out a lot, I just did not know what to do with em and arcane surge was a big DPS increase, too bad it doesn't work anymore then
Hello there. Have some question about weapon. Its any idea of non-budget version? Doryany is great, but maybe some alternatives for more dps/survival? What u think about
or smth like this?
once eldrich battery is taken on the skill tree
arcane surge doesn't trigger anymore
"
Neoki_017 wrote:
Hello there. Have some question about weapon. Its any idea of non-budget version? Doryany is great, but maybe some alternatives for more dps/survival? What u think about
or smth like this?

I stopped using Doryany earlier because I was not able to sustain with mana. (Not an issue now with EB)
Picked Singularity and I LOVE it. Cheap and effective.

I'm newbie and when i read this build i think "this i a great build".
But i don't understand where "life on hit" and "life leech" come form?
Can anyone tell me?

Sorry because my bad english
"
ShiroPallete wrote:
I'm newbie and when i read this build i think "this i a great build".
But i don't understand where "life on hit" and "life leech" come form?
Can anyone tell me?

Sorry because my bad english

Life leech and life on hit can from different sources like items (doryani’s) or skills (warlord‘s mark f. e.). Life on hit is barely used in the build but a source could be a elder / shaper rare item f. e.

Btw. guys I deleted the old gear setup because it confused too many people and replaced it with description how I want to build my Sparker which I am leveling atm. I will post the new gear setup asap... I hope I get it finished on the weekend.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Mar 20, 2019, 2:10:13 AM
Divine Ire totems felt like it didn't do much damage/channeling took too long. This was on Faster Casting gloves.

Took down Elder+guardians without problem with my current setup. Replacing Herald of Ice for Arctic Armour (after I switched to Mark of the Shaper setup) helped a good amount with survivability and made up for pieces of my gear missing high life rolls/higher ES

4.4k HP/ 2.9k ES

https://pastebin.com/iac6pZsM

Last edited by andyy714 on Mar 20, 2019, 4:25:41 AM
"
bashtart wrote:
"
Cadrach wrote:
Hi Bashtart,

Thanks a lot for the build and the time you put into it!

Simple question on my side, I followed the switch to MoM + Eldritch which led to the removal of mana as a ressource, but to make it work you need Energy shield leech (I tried with 0 leech and it did not work :))

You seem to be using the gem for this. I do not have a 5 or 6 links yet, so I was wondering why you did not take the "Ethereal Feast" nodes in the passive tree. Are they overkill with the gem? Or would they be nice in addition to it?

Well I guess it is a matter of taste.. I thought more leech is not really necessary.

Ok, I have just tried it since it is so close to our nodes, and it works nicely with MoM. I breathed through Act 10 and will start mapping now.

FYI it gives 1.5% Energy Leech, plus some nice aside buffs to energy leeching so you get really close to the gem (1.5-1.9). To be tested on higher maps but it may free a slot for another gem at the cost of 5 passive points?
Last edited by Cadrach on Mar 20, 2019, 6:13:49 AM
"
Cadrach wrote:
"
bashtart wrote:
"
Cadrach wrote:
Hi Bashtart,

Thanks a lot for the build and the time you put into it!

Simple question on my side, I followed the switch to MoM + Eldritch which led to the removal of mana as a ressource, but to make it work you need Energy shield leech (I tried with 0 leech and it did not work :))

You seem to be using the gem for this. I do not have a 5 or 6 links yet, so I was wondering why you did not take the "Ethereal Feast" nodes in the passive tree. Are they overkill with the gem? Or would they be nice in addition to it?

Well I guess it is a matter of taste.. I thought more leech is not really necessary.

Ok, I have just tried it since it is so close to our nodes, and it works nicely with MoM. I breathed through Act 10 and will start mapping now.

FYI it gives 1.5% Energy Leech, plus some nice aside buffs to energy leeching so you get really close to the gem (1.5-1.9). To be tested on higher maps but it may free a slot for another gem at the cost of 5 passive points?

The energy leech support has also very good damage mutipliers so imo no.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Why so little focus on crit chance? Since crits penetrate ele resistances.
Is controlled destruction really all that worth it?
It just seems so unintuitive to have low crit chance and controlled destruction but I guess when you do the math it's for the best.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info