[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

Would shav wraps be a good 6l for this build? I just had one drop and i'm considering if i should sell it or try to 6l it.
"
bashtart wrote:
"
OhMiO wrote:

Atm I am playing my Holy Flame Totem Chieftain league starter with divine ire... also called the offscreen clearing boss deleting kame-hame-ha totem Chieftain. The single target dps is so insane that I think if you couldn’t use them for this build too. Can some test for following 4-link setup:
Divine Ire + Spell Totem + Multiple Totem + Elemental Focus / Phy. To Lightning
Maybe in a item which gives additional links like cast speed in gloves. I really feels this could be pretty sick for this build but atm I don’t have a Sparker which is up to date.

bash

What gems would you recommend I replace to run with this setup?
I tried Divine Ire earlier on while I was leveling and thought it was pretty fun. Definitely an improvement on BV which I didn't like much at all.
From where dose the "Life leech/ On hit rate - 879.4" come from?

If I equip/ unequip the weapon that actually leeches elemental damge as life. The value stays the same.

https://pastebin.com/LCGrtgPS
"

If I equip/ unequip the weapon that actually leeches elemental damge as life. The value stays the same.

According to your PoB - Warlord's mark only.

On a side note.. What's the point of your belt enchant?
Last edited by dizika on Mar 18, 2019, 6:18:40 AM
"
dizika wrote:
"

According to your PoB - Warlord's mark only.

On a side note.. What's the point of your belt enchant?

Ah, ofcourse!

That's a good question! Attack skills doesn't apply to spells.
Wonder what I can change that in to.

Thanks!
"
"
ligna wrote:
Hello I have one question.
I need to put both Heralds in dorynai cataclysm? When i am doing this i can't use them becouse they need to reserve 27% of mp... When they are in other items it is ok then they need only 25%...

Doryani's Catalyst have a mod that supports socketed gems with Elemental Profil.

I know this but why when I put there both Heralds they need to reserve 27% mp? With Wrath I can't use them. In other items is OK only 25% but there is 27% for each Herald :/
Wrath in Cataclys reserve only 50%
Last edited by ligna on Mar 18, 2019, 7:20:56 AM
"
ligna wrote:
"
"
ligna wrote:
Hello I have one question.
I need to put both Heralds in dorynai cataclysm? When i am doing this i can't use them becouse they need to reserve 27% of mp... When they are in other items it is ok then they need only 25%...

Doryani's Catalyst have a mod that supports socketed gems with Elemental Profil.

I know this but why when I put there both Heralds they need to reserve 27% mp? With Wrath I can't use them. In other items is OK only 25% but there is 27% for each Herald :/
Wrath in Cataclys reserve only 50%

Elemental proliferation makes supported skills cost/reserve more mana. Elemental proliferation can support the heralds, which makes their mana reservation cost go up. It can't support wrath, so the mana reservation cost is unchanged.
Out of curiousity:

Did spark always have that "feature" where sparks are killed (does not even appear on screen despite spam-casting them) if you stand too close to an object on the ground, even when using the threshhold gem so that you fire sparks in a nova?

That's really the only negative I have to say about this build and skill, very annoying when you happen to stand too close to something and nothing happens when you cast.
Hi Is it just me or did you change the skilltree and Ascendancy recendly ?
You should read it,s written that he put an updated in the text...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info