[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

Hello,
I have recently started playing this build as my league starter and I am just wondering why are we taking Windscream if the only curse we apply is the enfeeble from chernobog's pillar?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I don't know where I found the Windscream boots, it's not even listed in your build. Issue solved and thanks again for making this build.
Last edited by CheryI_Lamb on Mar 18, 2019, 4:10:15 PM
"
dizika wrote:
Seing how much attention this thread/build is getting.. You should really take an hour of your time and clean it up (delete old gear, guidelines, mana stuff, etc.). It is a total mess to be honest.

that would be great
"
Vaikisss wrote:
ok so i need tips in gear upgrading

first step im thinking about switching boots to voidwalkers to free up my 6 link off pierce (which is lvl 21 and 23 quality :( ) then i need better gloves i see on poe.ninja quite a few sparkers use shadowdust rampage gloves

then i also feel like call of the brotherhood is not doing too much at this stage anymore what should i replace him with ? and then regarding weapon/shield i feel like multicrafting double ilvl86 daggers but thats quite far ahead of me since they cost 20 ex a piece

I would go for high ES rare gear. Voidwalkers are very strong. Shadow and Dust gloves seem to be very interesting for farming... should give a decent boost.

"
gusanodetrapo wrote:
this is my current gear, i have 4800 HP, 1000 ES and 270 unreserver mana.
I keep getting oneshooted by some boses and depend on map mods this happen also, im thinking in spend the eldrich battery node and getting phase acrobatics, what do you think? o what you think i could improve for survavility in my gear

Reserve all your mana and go for high es rares. You can easy get 2-3k ES. I also improve the passive tree check it out. I would also drop rat's nest for high es helmet.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
"
bashtart wrote:
"
Vaikisss wrote:
ok so i need tips in gear upgrading

first step im thinking about switching boots to voidwalkers to free up my 6 link off pierce (which is lvl 21 and 23 quality :( ) then i need better gloves i see on poe.ninja quite a few sparkers use shadowdust rampage gloves

then i also feel like call of the brotherhood is not doing too much at this stage anymore what should i replace him with ? and then regarding weapon/shield i feel like multicrafting double ilvl86 daggers but thats quite far ahead of me since they cost 20 ex a piece

I would go for high ES rare gear. Voidwalkers are very strong. Shadow and Dust gloves seem to be very interesting for farming... should give a decent boost.

"
gusanodetrapo wrote:
this is my current gear, i have 4800 HP, 1000 ES and 270 unreserver mana.
I keep getting oneshooted by some boses and depend on map mods this happen also, im thinking in spend the eldrich battery node and getting phase acrobatics, what do you think? o what you think i could improve for survavility in my gear

Reserve all your mana and go for high es rares. You can easy get 2-3k ES. I also improve the passive tree check it out. I would also drop rat's nest for high es helmet.

es gear is meta that means even the average rolled things goes super expensively i saw shavs are already 8exalts id prefer to run mix of life and abit of es my main problem is having more damage/utility
Hello,

Do you think I should go for 40% spark damage or 3 additional projectiles on the helmet? From what I've read the enemy can only be hit every 0.67 seconds per cast so there is not need for additional sparks in terms of single target and it is purely a faster clear option?
Need tips,

I just got this below and was wondering if it was worth it for now to make it 5 socket 5 link as I can't afford 6 socket 6 link. If it is maybe worth it what gem would you suggest to leave out for now?

Hello sir,

Can you update the latest gear and budget gear of version 3.6 with skill jam? I do not know what skill jam to choose, because everyone has different skill jam settings
"
sniperms wrote:
Hello sir,

Can you update the latest gear and budget gear of version 3.6 with skill jam? I do not know what skill jam to choose, because everyone has different skill jam settings

Strawberry jam is the one i like to use the most. :)
"
What should I change in my build? I have about 6 chaos orb (located in other orbs need to exchange). What's the most important thing to invest? I would like to farm hard and know what to focus on to not dying, I have 2,8k hp and 1k es.

get tabula first
Hey, got a question, since u changed ur gear and changed to Energy leech on spark.. what gem are u switching out, because u still have ur gloves with mana leech, what would be good gloves to change to ? because I don't think u can find gloves with the right stats to make it a 6link again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info