[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

Hello and thanks for the build, I'm playing atm and I really enjoy it. Just manage to take down shaper with a tabula on :D although that fight took a lot of time. Now for a question, what do you think about loreweave or rare ES chest for deep delving ? Or inpulsa is still better ?
"
WestGunner wrote:
Hello and thanks for the build, I'm playing atm and I really enjoy it. Just manage to take down shaper with a tabula on :D although that fight took a lot of time. Now for a question, what do you think about loreweave or rare ES chest for deep delving ? Or inpulsa is still better ?

You dont need inpulsa, we already have 2 heralds. We have more than enough clear speed. ES Chest would be better
Hello, Awesome build. I'm having a lot of fun with it. Just as a heads up though with the new 100% mana reserved Arcane Surge is no longer triggering since no mana is being spent. I replaced them with "increased critical strikes support" on Orb and Faster casting on my Golem / Flame dash (had to add it in there lol). Do you have any better gems you would suggest to replace surge?.

Also, I'm not sure if this shows up in defense stats cause I've never looked before, but I tried using Soul of Arakaali w/50% increased Recovery of Life and Energy Shield unlocked. When Blood rage damage is stopped by IC, the regen amounts never increased. I'm not sure if it's working or not, but I couldn't get any verification of it. NOt sure if all of the Blood rage damage is being sent to ES so it Arakaali doesn't register the damage as even being there or if the pantheon skills don't show up in defensive stats. You got any input?
"
Mepfis wrote:
"
seb3kpg1 wrote:
Why you not using Cerberus Limb? Imo it's much better than Doryani and cheaper.
Damage is the same to be honest and Cerberus giving us much energy shield as well.

It doesnt give us any energy shield. Also it has less damage (Doryani has 35% crit and more ele damage %) and no leech (Unless you have that 30% block on shield)

You can actually get a substantial health/ES increase if you use Cerberus Limb with a high armour/life/block shield - but you definitely do lose a lot of damage.

e.g. Plugging Cerberus Limb + Lioneye's Remorse shield into the current PoB setup drops Spark's dps from 835,792 to 695,124... but that character's life goes from 5,118 up to 5,713 and their energy shield goes from 2,025 to 2,245.

Most of the DPS loss is actually from the additional DPS stats that a Spirit Shield gives you - Arcane Swiftness passive plus a higher block armour shield will give an additional ~10% spell damage (and Cerberus is only 8% ele damage behind on the highest %damage versions & has more cast speed than Doryani's).
has anyone tried fork or unleash?
can anyone help me with stats for abyssal jewels? (lightpoacher and stygian vise)
Starting to level this build, could someone name some good uniques to level with ?

Thanks in advance
Eldritch Battery and arcane surge wont work together i am right? any suggestions for other gems to boost the dmg?
i'm using orb of storms with power charge on crit and onslaught for extra 20% attack, cast and movement speed. works like a charm
so good option to replace my tabula is hybrid chest?
i'm playing with unleash...dont like spell echo locking in place
nope arcane surge won't work with EB
Is it still worth taking "intuitive leap" just for "overcharged" as we take the "melding" wheel anyways ?
Last edited by X_katan_X on Mar 17, 2019, 3:36:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info