[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

why do you care about getting mana leech golves? and mana leech boots when you go eldrich battery .........................................
"
X_katan_X wrote:
Is it still worth taking "intuitive leap" just for "overcharged" as we take the "melding" wheel anyways ?

Is it worth it to have all charges while mapping?

"
TrueGohan wrote:
why do you care about getting mana leech golves? and mana leech boots when you go eldrich battery .........................................

I changed it to EB just a few days ago and the mana leech items are a relic of the old version of this build. The life leech on boots is still pretty nice.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
I'm running a phase acrobatics versions of this build and at least for the moment and the gear I have in ssf it runs a bit smoother than trying the ed version.

If I were to keep with phase acrobatics what chests would be a nice replacement you guys think?
Last edited by xf11 on Mar 17, 2019, 6:16:00 PM
"
Mepfis wrote:
WTS

PM me in game with offers. I killed shaper/red elder with these no problem

hey man, alira for bandits?
hi great build but i have a problem im noob and dont know what skill point put next in skill tree. can u put shorter level trees like 30lvl 60lvl 90lvl
Hello I have one question.
I need to put both Heralds in dorynai cataclysm? When i am doing this i can't use them becouse they need to reserve 27% of mp... When they are in other items it is ok then they need only 25%...
"
ligna wrote:
Hello I have one question.
I need to put both Heralds in dorynai cataclysm? When i am doing this i can't use them becouse they need to reserve 27% of mp... When they are in other items it is ok then they need only 25%...

Doryani's Catalyst have a mod that supports socketed gems with Elemental Profil.

"
OhMiO wrote:
hi great build but i have a problem im noob and dont know what skill point put next in skill tree. can u put shorter level trees like 30lvl 60lvl 90lvl

He has a leveling template! It is the picture with the passive tree and skill gems.
Blood rage + Rotgut flask - good for going fast!

Inspired lering over on the shadow side all so nice.

And there is a way do get Arcane surge even with EB.
Expensive but possible. Watchers eye with Zealotry mods.

Next up is some rare weapon/ shield to boost the damage more.
Allso might have a plan to get an curse on hit setup with hoi.

Too be continued
"
OhMiO wrote:

Just follow the numbers on the leveling template and pick up all nodes around when you teavel to them. If you feels too squishy go for some life / es nodes... if you need more dmg pick up dmg nodes.

Atm I am playing my Holy Flame Totem Chieftain league starter with divine ire... also called the offscreen clearing boss deleting kame-hame-ha totem Chieftain. The single target dps is so insane that I think if you couldn’t use them for this build too. Can some test for following 4-link setup:
Divine Ire + Spell Totem + Multiple Totem + Elemental Focus / Phy. To Lightning
Maybe in a item which gives additional links like cast speed in gloves. I really feels this could be pretty sick for this build but atm I don’t have a Sparker which is up to date.

bash
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Mar 18, 2019, 2:39:35 AM
Seing how much attention this thread/build is getting.. You should really take an hour of your time and clean it up (delete old gear, guidelines, mana stuff, etc.). It is a total mess to be honest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info