[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

"
Jonarag wrote:
Heyho! I really enjoy playing this build. One Question though, not sure if someone asked that before but i cannot sift through all the pages of replies.

Since we do not spent mana while using Eldritch Battery, which support gem would be viable to use with Orb of Storms instead of Arcane Surge?

Cheers!

arcane surge is very huge dps boost actually mana regen is just nice bonus
Hello, can someone help me ?

I dont understand why there is so many mana points in the tree.
Points like those in the beginning of the tree, those near Quick Recovery...

Particularly i think Mepfis skill tree is just better. Maybe im missing something.

Sorry for my bad english.

@Mepfis, is your skill tree missing points or it is just me ?
"
Vaikisss wrote:
"
Jonarag wrote:
Heyho! I really enjoy playing this build. One Question though, not sure if someone asked that before but i cannot sift through all the pages of replies.

Since we do not spent mana while using Eldritch Battery, which support gem would be viable to use with Orb of Storms instead of Arcane Surge?

Cheers!

arcane surge is very huge dps boost actually mana regen is just nice bonus

Maybe the point i was trying to make got lost in my first post.

I use Eldritch Battery - So i never spend Mana - I also have 100% mana reserved.

Arcane Surge can only procc when i actually use mana. so with eldritch battery and 100% mana reserved arcane surge does not procc at all.

And yes - i miss that sick arcane surge DPS boost.
"
Jonarag wrote:

Cheers!

I just threw in added lightning damage so it does abit more dps. Im thinking about curse on hit + assasins mark need to test it tho

Last edited by Mepfis on Mar 16, 2019, 9:12:36 PM
Why do you have Mind over Matter if 100% mana is reserved with two heralds and Wrath.

Why do you have energy Leech Support for the Spark set up if you have Eldritch battery... 100 or so ES is enough to support not running out of mana with the ES regen we have.

Feel free to drop some knowledge if im missing something ;)

Edit: i see everyone is asking the same question lol
Last edited by Doomtrayn on Mar 16, 2019, 9:52:59 PM
"
Mantikera wrote:

Particularly i think Mepfis skill tree is just better. Maybe im missing something.

because of MoM

"
Mepfis wrote:

I just threw in added lightning damage so it does abit more dps. Im thinking about curse on hit + assasins mark need to test it tho

do you use energy leech gem?
Last edited by idrgz on Mar 16, 2019, 9:44:33 PM
I have a dumb question.. I have a 4 link set up with spark, faster proj, pierce, and spell echo, and i have blade vortex set up like how the guide saids. When do i use blade vortex? I'm level 73 and struggling clearing low maps atm..Should I be using blade vortex for main damage and wait for vaal spark?
"
Mantikera wrote:

YOu are right... I will rework the skill tree one more time :)
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
"
MomoHasu wrote:
I have a dumb question.. I have a 4 link set up with spark, faster proj, pierce, and spell echo, and i have blade vortex set up like how the guide saids. When do i use blade vortex? I'm level 73 and struggling clearing low maps atm..Should I be using blade vortex for main damage and wait for vaal spark?

just buy regular spar 20 lvl 20% quality (or abit lower quality if ur budgeting)

they usualy go bellow 10 chaos a piece and definetly use spark in 6 link setup since its our main dps skill (blade vortex kinda sux imho)

http://poe.trade/search/aunoniyobunasi

i haz a question for already more established sparkers do u guys have any 4 roll dps gems or atleast 3 roll and care to show ?
Last edited by Vaikisss on Mar 17, 2019, 3:42:01 AM

my gear so far. feels rly good to play. still trying to get a good rare wand/dagger and shield.
Last edited by ML1x on Mar 17, 2019, 5:11:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info