[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

Fair enough
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Send Memes ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
"
Thared wrote:
"
hipposaver wrote:
also, has anyone tried any other weapons? i remember reading something about crit daggers or w/e

Almost immortal with this setup ! kill all content except uber queen !
Beware it not cheap !!!

interesting, i like the idea of not having a shitload of uniques so you can pick and choose stuff, with the base build its pretty strict... might try something like this eventually, did you try the other way as well? what one seems faster/has better quality of life
curious why you didnt take shamanistic fury (3 skill points: 58% increased totem damage and 15% faster placement speed)
"
hipposaver wrote:
"
Thared wrote:
"
hipposaver wrote:
also, has anyone tried any other weapons? i remember reading something about crit daggers or w/e

Almost immortal with this setup ! kill all content except uber queen !
Beware it not cheap !!!

interesting, i like the idea of not having a shitload of uniques so you can pick and choose stuff, with the base build its pretty strict... might try something like this eventually, did you try the other way as well? what one seems faster/has better quality of life

yes i tested a lot with spark use fast casting or fast projectile.then i tested with bladefall it ok but not speed enough.i also tested inpulsa's chest , it boost a lot of dps an clear speed but offen die in hard mod map( i dont want to reroll ). im a person dont like die, it cost me time to run again. need a build fast and not die. now with this setup clear very fast and almost deathless. just die because lag when fight t16 or shaper. i can run all mod except element reflect.Because with this setup my char have hybrid regen/leech .
"
Forc3d3ntry wrote:
Loving the build right now.

Curious if anyone on here has tried using a Mindspiral Aventail Helmet. Not as much evasion or armour as a lot of other helmets but seems like a good fit to boost damage while helping with mana regen for MoM. Thinking about aiming for a +3 proj for this and then potentially also testing the move to instruments and augry.

Not a need for me to switch right now, but curious of others thoughts...

I think you maybe can use this helmet pre pious path but I guess not really too good for the endgame.

"
PurgeExe wrote:
curious why you didnt take shamanistic fury (3 skill points: 58% increased totem damage and 15% faster placement speed)

The only raison is that I did not want to waste to many respecc point but I guess it would make sense to just take those 3 point and respec later on.

[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
"
Thared wrote:

yes i tested a lot with spark use fast casting or fast projectile.then i tested with bladefall it ok but not speed enough.i also tested inpulsa's chest , it boost a lot of dps an clear speed but offen die in hard mod map( i dont want to reroll ). im a person dont like die, it cost me time to run again. need a build fast and not die. now with this setup clear very fast and almost deathless. just die because lag when fight t16 or shaper. i can run all mod except element reflect.Because with this setup my char have hybrid regen/leech .

is cold damage on dagger enough to freeze enemies?
Sooooooo
I was wondering

Which setup is better?
Blade vortex or the other?

Atm i've been using BV since the beginning and thinking now of moving to the other, but i won't do that if it's not better :)
"
SwiftyOwns wrote:
Sooooooo
I was wondering

Which setup is better?

Atm i've been using BV since the beginning and thinking now of moving to the other, but i won't do that if it's not better :)

LT / Glacial cascade is far better imo. Some bosses which were hard before suddenly become a cakewalk. It's thanks to the extra movement you have. It's also a lot more fun :)

This is my first time posting in this thread. I've been using spark since the start of this season and it's amazing. Thanks for the build op!
"
SwiftyOwns wrote:
Sooooooo
I was wondering

Which setup is better?

with < t15, we can freeze , but with my EK setup, monster death before freeze or touch me. :D
i think BV is the best single target for this build. Already tested with LT CWC GL setup.I felt smooth with BV when fight t16 guardian or shaper or uber atziri's queen. ( with me uber atziri's queen is hard , just rn 2 time ).
I realize that this build can do HoG map too, Lol yesterday i tried to run and clear 3 Door. maybe we can clear all with some change of setup.
Last edited by Thared on Jan 2, 2018, 7:22:46 PM
Hello, I am new to the game and this build/preview video is what got me hyped to play with a bunch of friends this season. So far so good and I am trying to keep up with all the information changes on here and testing. I have a long way to go and just starting 10+ maps. I have so much to learn about the game still but this guide and everyone on here has helped a lot. I have 2 questions today.

First off is I am currently running BV but changing over to LT because it looks more my playstyle. I am using 2x hazardous research right now for 11 projectiles and dmg but want to add The Long Winter. Should i use all 3 and take out one of my bad gems in the other gem slots or do I replace a hazardous with the long winter? I know i saw this somewhere but can't find it now

Secondly I was looking at what to do with my Vaal Orbs and someone suggested getting my gems to quality 20 and using it on them to try and get an extra level on them... is this something that I should be working on for all the gems that go to lvl 20 in the setup?

Thanks in advance
Jeff
Last edited by JeffYetman on Jan 2, 2018, 11:57:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info