[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

"
hipposaver wrote:
also, has anyone tried any other weapons? i remember reading something about crit daggers or w/e

Almost immortal with this setup ! kill all content except uber queen !
Beware it not cheap !!!
Last edited by Thared on Jan 1, 2018, 12:31:30 AM
Hi there!

I am very new to this game and this is my first time playing as a templar. I really like the guide, and I've chosen to level my guy with this build, but since I am very new to this, I was wondering if you had a more step-by-step guide so that I'll know which rewards to take from completed quests and stuff like that? Kinda worried about making unnecessary mistakes.

Looking forward to a reply! And thanks again for the great build! :)
Just switched over to Spark at level 69. The mechanics of BV were a little uncomfortable for me so I went the LT/GC route using a 5-link Inpulsa. At the moment I am just doing low level maps and it seems to be working well except for handling Abyss's. I am attributing that just to my lack of experience with the logistics of my button pushing. My other problem is that I don't seem to have enough life regen to handle Blood Rage as my life slowly ticks off if I am not killing anything. I have a 'Doryani's Catalyst' waiting for me to level, but I can not yet afford a 'Choir of the Storm'.

Can someone please take a look at my character and let me know if I have made any dumb mistakes and what I should be looking at upgrading next?
Play without blood rage until you get some lvls and there are some life regens nods on the way also
IGN:Avlorena,Amoridan,Gernil im usualy on in any of these characters
"
So i was toalking to sdome freinds and they were wondering the reasoning behind going through pious path over instruments and augry. i get the 6% mana is a lot of regen but with than that what is the point?

also curious about this. i would figure instruments of virtue would be awesome for this build with the inc cast and attack speed (shield charging etc).

plus augury of penitence seems very strong as well as another 16% increased damage.

as anyone else tried tested these with this build? these choices just seem so much stronger than 6% mana. i get we are going MoM, but i dunno. im undecided
"
godhand456 wrote:
"
So i was toalking to sdome freinds and they were wondering the reasoning behind going through pious path over instruments and augry. i get the 6% mana is a lot of regen but with than that what is the point?

also curious about this. i would figure instruments of virtue would be awesome for this build with the inc cast and attack speed (shield charging etc).

plus augury of penitence seems very strong as well as another 16% increased damage.

as anyone else tried tested these with this build? these choices just seem so much stronger than 6% mana. i get we are going MoM, but i dunno. im undecided

glad someone else is wondering the same as me XP
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Send Memes ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Is anyone farming shaped Vaults with this build? Killing the Boss in every Map in >3 seconds is a real problem :-O
"
Hi there!

I am very new to this game and this is my first time playing as a templar. I really like the guide, and I've chosen to level my guy with this build, but since I am very new to this, I was wondering if you had a more step-by-step guide so that I'll know which rewards to take from completed quests and stuff like that? Kinda worried about making unnecessary mistakes.

Hi sorry I did not make a more detailed leveling guide... but you can find a lot very detailed leveling guides on yt or here in the forum.

"
Skua99 wrote:
Just switched over to Spark at level 69. The mechanics of BV were a little uncomfortable for me so I went the LT/GC route using a 5-link Inpulsa. At the moment I am just doing low level maps and it seems to be working well except for handling Abyss's. I am attributing that just to my lack of experience with the logistics of my button pushing. My other problem is that I don't seem to have enough life regen to handle Blood Rage as my life slowly ticks off if I am not killing anything. I have a 'Doryani's Catalyst' waiting for me to level, but I can not yet afford a 'Choir of the Storm'.

Can someone please take a look at my character and let me know if I have made any dumb mistakes and what I should be looking at upgrading next?

Just drop blood rage for now until your life regen is better. Doryanis will be a great improvement. You can look if you can get a voice of the storm amulett for now and later upgrade it to choir. I think the most important thing is to level your char and your gems... so just run maps which you can clear fast and easy without dying. Then you will progress fast...

Have you alread upgrades your pantheon powers?

"
godhand456 wrote:
"

I guess the only way to find out is to try it ... but I guess you will miss sustain and survivability. Last saison I used those ascendancy together with instant leech from vaal pact and I was good but without it...

[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Loving the build right now.

Curious if anyone on here has tried using a Mindspiral Aventail Helmet. Not as much evasion or armour as a lot of other helmets but seems like a good fit to boost damage while helping with mana regen for MoM. Thinking about aiming for a +3 proj for this and then potentially also testing the move to instruments and augry.

Not a need for me to switch right now, but curious of others thoughts...

Last edited by Forc3d3ntry on Jan 1, 2018, 4:43:56 PM
"
bashtart wrote:
"
Hi there!

Hi sorry I did not make a more detailed leveling guide... but you can find a lot very detailed leveling guides on yt or here in the forum.

"
Skua99 wrote:

Just drop blood rage for now until your life regen is better. Doryanis will be a great improvement. You can look if you can get a voice of the storm amulett for now and later upgrade it to choir. I think the most important thing is to level your char and your gems... so just run maps which you can clear fast and easy without dying. Then you will progress fast...

Have you alread upgrades your pantheon powers?

"
godhand456 wrote:
"

I guess the only way to find out is to try it ... but I guess you will miss sustain and survivability. Last saison I used those ascendancy together with instant leech from vaal pact and I was good but without it...

plugging in the switch to augury / virtue into path of building has the damage similar but a bit lower than the pious path route provided u are on consecrated ground. im guessing with the flask and the ability to create cons ground on kill / hit this is barely an issue.

so my guess is that it is better to go the pious path route as u get a bit more damage but more sustain / survivability in exchange for a faster shield charge / casting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info