[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

I have a Berserker Gracial cascade build. will it be better to switch to this LT GC? I follow spark build before it switch to cast on channeling.
"
JeffYetman wrote:
Hello, I am new to the game and this build/preview video is what got me hyped to play with a bunch of friends this season. So far so good and I am trying to keep up with all the information changes on here and testing. I have a long way to go and just starting 10+ maps. I have so much to learn about the game still but this guide and everyone on here has helped a lot. I have 2 questions today.

First off is I am currently running BV but changing over to LT because it looks more my playstyle. I am using 2x hazardous research right now for 11 projectiles and dmg but want to add The Long Winter. Should i use all 3 and take out one of my bad gems in the other gem slots or do I replace a hazardous with the long winter? I know i saw this somewhere but can't find it now

Secondly I was looking at what to do with my Vaal Orbs and someone suggested getting my gems to quality 20 and using it on them to try and get an extra level on them... is this something that I should be working on for all the gems that go to lvl 20 in the setup?

Thanks in advance
Jeff

Hi Jeff, you made the right descision... PoE is just a great game :)

I use 1x Hazardous Research and 1x The Long Winter because I got the three additional spark projectile enchant for my helmet. Additional spark projectiles will not increase your damage but your clearspeed. Without the helm entchantment I would go with two Hazardous Research jewels.

Y always get q20 and then when they leveled again vaal orb them... normally the result will be better but something you just dont have luck :)

"
Metalempress wrote:
I have a Berserker Gracial cascade build. will it be better to switch to this LT GC? I follow spark build before it switch to cast on channeling.

Noe clue... I don't know your build... I guess you just have to try it out!
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Hello,

I just had a question, what is the difference between the "Vaal Spark" build and the normal "Spark" build, or are they just the same? Sorry im recently new to the game, so i am just curious.

Thanks.
Hi, have you rated "Thunderfist" as an alternative to gloves?
loving this build so far. awesome to see spark making a comeback since it got wrecked a few leagues ago. although outta curiosity, other than the 6l chest, what upgrades are there that I can make with my gear?
The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists, until the moment you do not.
So without The perfect Form you only run Arctic Armour and Herald of Ice? But in the Guide review video link I watched you had Arctic of Thunder and Arctic of Ice Aura's at the top of the screen? So I was confused... I was running both Ice and Thunder with Arctic Armour. If anyone could give me advise or any suggestions on what I should upgrade please let me know! thank you.

Last edited by Humesr on Jan 3, 2018, 1:43:45 PM
"
jkd083 wrote:
Hello,

I just had a question, what is the difference between the "Vaal Spark" build and the normal "Spark" build, or are they just the same? Sorry im recently new to the game, so i am just curious.

Thanks.

More or less vaal spark is dead. If you dont know something use poe wiki Vaal Spark

"
MaxFactor wrote:
Hi, have you rated "Thunderfist" as an alternative to gloves?

Not really because this gloves are more for attack builds... I don't think the are worth it for cast builds.

"
loving this build so far. awesome to see spark making a comeback since it got wrecked a few leagues ago. although outta curiosity, other than the 6l chest, what upgrades are there that I can make with my gear?

I guess the most potential you have in your rare gear. Just improve piece by piece... and quality gems for your main dmg setups will do alot for you.

"
Humesr wrote:
So without The perfect Form you only run Arctic Armour and Herald of Ice? But in the Guide review video link I watched you had Arctic of Thunder and Arctic of Ice Aura's at the top of the screen? So I was confused... I was running both Ice and Thunder with Arctic Armour. If anyone could give me advise or any suggestions on what I should upgrade please let me know! thank you.

Yes because you need a big unreserved mana pool for MoM. Just improve piece by piece and try to get as near possible to the gear I am using.

[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
hello, im lvl 90 and i cant do guardians/shaper/rare high tiers 8mods (can kill me sometimes). you can check my gear in mi character "DireWolferus" (im sorry, my english is bad)

my gear:
-6L
-some gems 20/20
-good gloves
-3 sparks helmet

stats:
-5.200 life
-920 mana (with artic and herald of ice)
-50%+ crit chance without diamond flask and power charges

Last edited by ZooeyFest on Jan 3, 2018, 5:05:17 PM
"
Thared wrote:

Almost immortal with this setup ! kill all content except uber queen !
Beware it not cheap !!!

Hi mate yesterday I switch to your gear, and its more defensive, but i have a few questions:

Can you explain me what do you win with the rare dagger than with Doriyanis, I compared and its not a lot?

Ethereal knives gave you better results than spark, and its a lot better or only a litle?

What recommendations you give to me on my char, thx mate and gl.

BTW I really hated glacial cascade as main damage, since you need to be really static and many bosses move a lot.

This is my gear right now

This are the old stuff

"
daco222 wrote:
"
Thared wrote:

Almost immortal with this setup ! kill all content except uber queen !
Beware it not cheap !!!

Hi mate yesterday I switch to your gear, and its more defensive, but i have a few questions:

Can you explain me what do you win with the rare dagger than with Doriyanis, I compared and its not a lot?

Ethereal knives gave you better results than spark, and its a lot better or only a litle?

What recommendations you give to me on my char, thx mate and gl.

BTW I really hated glacial cascade as main damage, since you need to be really static and many bosses move a lot.

This is my gear right now

This are the old stuff

Hi daco222 !!!
Till you have dagger with two roll phys extra element dmg , spell with pure physcial dmg is very good. it boost a lot dps. so i chose EK. you can pick GC and baldefall too. With Doryani sceptre my BV DPS is 8k2 but with dagger i have 10k5 dps ( on Ho no flask , 1 blade ).more cit chance + crit multi from dagger boost more dps due to inquisitor class( i have 64% crit chance + 414 crit multi on BV skill with no flask buff ).i dont like Spark because sometime have bug with cant target monster though i stand beside , sometime make me die with this bug.Chose dagger with high base att speed will help you move smooth with shield charge.
Till you have watcher's eye plz use worm's unset ring with wrath ( wrath buff the same DPS with HOI + HOT) , run vitality for life leech then you feel like a god, can run hard mod, t16, can run no regen( with no regen you should have hybrid life/mana flask + glove with mana leech ) and no leech mod too.and sure arctic armour is need till you have te perfect form. with 3 aura + enlighten lv 3 i have 976 mana unreserved.Plz left at least 900 mana unreserved for fight t16 guardian and shaper.
With watcher's eye you have near 90% physical dmg convert to lightning dmg, so you dont need Chernobog's shield. Pick a rare shield with high life, res and spell dmg.If you have much currency pick one with have high crit chance too.
when you have high crit chance ( mine is 64% now ), you can add just a little flat fire spell dmg( have on jewel ). it make monster ignite very hit, so you alway have 45% crit multi from Inquisitor Ascendancy.
You can pm my IGN AbyssMOM for some t16 guardian and shaper run if you like. Good luck man.

P/S : My setup is my style play and it expensive. I swear that Bashtart setup is amazing . I run all t16, shaper and red map elder with bash's setup. Just put spark on 5 link the perfect form chest and put BV( BV + Phys to lightning + spell echo + element focus ) on Glove have fast casting, mana leech + 50% crit multi.Im just dont like die sometime so i chose my play style.
Last edited by Thared on Jan 3, 2018, 8:48:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info