[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

"
FissFiss wrote:
Serious question;

I want to play this build (and am like level 45), but am I doing it wrong? I lay two totems and just run around and let Flameblast x2 blow enemies up? It's so boring and it takes a while to kill stuff and bosses x.x

No you doin it right but totem leveling is not for everyone... in order to level fast with totems you need to boost mainly the cast speed. Then you just run around and put one totem to each group of mobs and kinda don't stop and the totem just kill it while you running throw. If you prefer you also just can level with a selfcast spell... for example blade vortex.... or whatever you like.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
"
lenguyendan wrote:
"
My gloves.

wow thats nice, how much for it ?

On the contrary, those are pretty bad lol. dex and intel waste suffix slots and low /crafted life.

Before this build caught on, you could get a pair with life and resists for 20-40 chaos.
"
FissFiss wrote:
Serious question;

I want to play this build (and am like level 45), but am I doing it wrong? I lay two totems and just run around and let Flameblast x2 blow enemies up? It's so boring and it takes a while to kill stuff and bosses x.x

The recommended way to level on the first page is pretty awful. GO get a whispering ice or something.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Dec 30, 2017, 9:12:13 PM
Hi community/Bastart. I love your build, and I am having a lot of fun with it. I got a pair of insanity rare gloves like you have, but I only see four supports on my skill. With these gloves it should have five supports, right?

Thanks in advanced!

***edit: five -> four, six -> five***
Last edited by EatMyPewz on Dec 30, 2017, 10:20:25 PM
"
EatMyPewz wrote:
Hi community/Bastart. I love your build, and I am having a lot of fun with it. I got a pair of insanity rare gloves like you have, but I only see four supports on my skill. With these gloves it should have five supports, right?

Thanks in advanced!

***edit: five -> four, six -> five***

I don't think chance to bleed works with spark since its a spell. 3 supports in gems, 1 in gloves
someone help please can someone check out my character lovehatetotems just transitioned to get my 6L
also have the
mana leech enchant to sustain mapping having troubles on big boss time to time when i cannot leech mana or run out of mana i dont know what should i do ? i have vaal clarity before but i dont know now where to put it im out of sockets. also im level 91 with 288 unreserve mana with 3 aura's . i also respec out of the mana nodes behind mom .
Sorry if this was already answered, but I didn't see it anywhere.

I'm curious whether it is better to get the 3 additional spark projectiles or roll with the 40% increased damage. I'm thinking the projectiles but want to bounce it off someone. Thanks!
So glad I chose this to start this league, amazing build. I see you twerkin on some lightning tendril stuff cuz bosses are kind of hard, altho i usually just port back and forth to refil charges and burst down bosses. Just finished all my maps (save for t16s and shaper + a few unique)

Heres my build so far; I'm gonna try the lightning tendrils, any other feedback would be appriciated.

I know i still need to 6link my chest, and see if i can craft better mods on my stuff once i get level7 NPCs. I'd like to hit 6k hp... i guess i could get 4 more levels and just do 5%hp nodes

still; amazing build, fun, fast as fuck, surprisingly cheap. nj
also, has anyone tried any other weapons? i remember reading something about crit daggers or w/e
"
Forc3d3ntry wrote:
Sorry if this was already answered, but I didn't see it anywhere.

I'm curious whether it is better to get the 3 additional spark projectiles or roll with the 40% increased damage. I'm thinking the projectiles but want to bounce it off someone. Thanks!

Yes definitly 3 spark projectiles... spark damage is only a budget version.

"
hipposaver wrote:
also, has anyone tried any other weapons? i remember reading something about crit daggers or w/e

A few pages before a player who did the whole content (including shaper, etc.) used a dagger when I remember correctly...
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
So i was toalking to sdome freinds and they were wondering the reasoning behind going through pious path over instruments and augry. i get the 6% mana is a lot of regen but with than that what is the point?
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Send Memes ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info