[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

"
Kentine25 wrote:

damn those are some nice gloves. only if the double res and life were higher rolls but still pretty nice
CAN YOU PROVIDE A CI VERSION OF THE TREE FOR THIS BUILD
"
lenguyendan wrote:
Hi Bashtart, can you have a look at my current gear, what should i upgrade now ? (Except Big update with 6L 6B Inpulsa)

I would use chernobog's pillar and also use one hazardeous research and one the long winter threshold. Otherwise just look piece for piece... get get quality on your gear, flasks, etc.

"
Kentine25 wrote:

Hello Question Please When Choosing gloves is there any 6l - 7th link should i be looking for ? i wanted to make an upgrade or craft my own what should i be looking for ? .

i found a cheap 20c vortex damage enchantment is this more worth it than getting spark damage or the projectile one ?

when having a 5l inpulsa or 6th link should i just follow on the gem links as in order ?

thank you for anyfeed back may i ask what should i go for next obviously an 6l inpulsa but what else should i be looking to improve for ? is there a better shield that i should improve or getting a mirror worthy shield ? .

Your gloves are already pretty good... if you use the vortex enchantment you should use two hazardeous research jewels. The best things is to try things out in PoB and then you know what piece will improve you most.

[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
what kind of enchantments are good on gloves and boots for this build?
Hi Bashtart,

Do you mind looking at my current gear and suggest which to upgrade?

I stil feel a little squishy

Spoiler

Hi, when I use

instead of
my spark dps is about 5k lower. You use elder gloves quite similar to mine, so what are their advantages?
Hello Can U Please Check My Char (Standard 94 Templar) And Tell Me What Should I Change To Improve (DPS) Is Nice, But If There Is Anythink I Can Change.

Somethink Good Vs Boss / Guard /Shaper

Gems Setup Or My Gear.

Thank You
www.twitch.tv/Szwadron_Tv
"
Bravix wrote:
Hi, when I use

instead of
my spark dps is about 5k lower. You use elder gloves quite similar to mine, so what are their advantages?

Faster projectiles support and increased faster projectiles mod on the elder gloves makes a lot of difference. Makes your sparks go a lot faster and a lot further. Makes clearing much faster and clears stuff off your screen. I'd be clearing mobs onto the next screen from my last cast while I'm shield charging away.
Last edited by dezahp on Dec 29, 2017, 7:23:46 PM
What it boils down to is that we cannot directly scale an AoE modifier, but we can affect the skills duration, and speed which does translate into AoE. The projectile lasts for a set amount of time, and moves at a set pace. Increasing either of those, the time that the projectile is active and/or the speed that the projectile moves, increases our area of effect. I also prefer to use those gloves because you get the built in gem + an extra bit of speed due to the attached roll.
Last edited by Nevaes on Dec 29, 2017, 9:34:18 PM
Hey guys, I can't figure out why going Sanctify and Pious Path and not Augury of Penitence and Instruments of Virtue (shield Charge) or Pious Path and the two minor notes before Sanctify and Instruments. Could someone explain the advantage to me, as on PoB going the other ways gives more dps (and some more mitigation on bosses)?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info