[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

Hello,
I just saw your guide and it looks amazing! Though I'm already level 48.

Would you have any recommendations on my passive tree and how I could latch onto this build?

Would i still need totems? I heven't used them yet and I've made it this far, though now that I'm in Act 2, things got a lot harder.

I'm new to the forum, and i dont know how to show you where I'm at and what gear I'm suing, but any help would be massive!

Thanks
"
eggs_PR wrote:
Hello,
I just saw your guide and it looks amazing! Though I'm already level 48.

Would you have any recommendations on my passive tree and how I could latch onto this build?

Would i still need totems? I heven't used them yet and I've made it this far, though now that I'm in Act 2, things got a lot harder.

I'm new to the forum, and i dont know how to show you where I'm at and what gear I'm suing, but any help would be massive!

Thanks

Hi you need to change your privacy settings otherwise we cannot look at your characters. When you open a reply just click you char and on the items and they will be automatically linked in the forum.

Hi guys because so many of you had a hard time while the transition I made a budget version for 10 chaos and posted it the guide. I could farm up tier 5 without any problems with it. .. I could not test higher because I dont have any higher tier maps atm.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Dec 11, 2017, 3:55:18 PM
ok i think im not private anymore. ill try to link stuff. My skill trr is what I'm most intrigued about.

Also, I've never made it past Act 2, so I don't know about all about teleporting to map fragments and stuff. Thanks in advance of any insight.

My keys are:

left click - shield charge
right click - spark
middle click - blades

q - blood rage
w,e,r - artic armour and heralds of thunder/ice
t golem

Thanks for the build guide - it has been really fun for Abyss league! I found a shaped Imbued wand today and I had to post it because it is so absurd for this build. Downside is I have to use flame dash or lightning warp but...it's worth it :D POB has this at a +33% over a generic import Doryani's lol

top build, really fun so far

and I found a 100% bisco today so,... maybe another reason why this build is awesome :D
Any thoughts on single target alternatives to BV? It does fine damage, but I would prefer a ranged spell if possible, trying to PoB a bit and figure something out, was thinking Tendrils maybe but i don't think you can extend the range of it much so it's basically melee again. Any ideas on what would be a good lightning-based ST alternative to BV?

Also thanks for the tip about just speccing out of MoM, clearing maps just fine now, dodgy now and then but can skill-move out of stuff at least and kill faster.
Can this build kill Shaper/Uber atziri ? I am afraid the defensive is not good enough. Too much damage :/
"
Astarotte wrote:
Can this build kill Shaper/Uber atziri ? I am afraid the defensive is not good enough. Too much damage :/

It is written in the guide - he did all content with this build.

I did uber lab, specced into MoM again and just deleted it now again :D I am too often OoM and the build cannot run Vulna with it...maybe i have a leck in my gear? O.o don't know..
Hey man!

Started as a league starter, now flying through maps.

Super fun build fast clear and the boss killing with BV is very smooth.

It was pain in the ass leveling as dual firestorm totems, since its such a passive play style, but its def worth it afterall.

Just to mention, when leveling its better not to get mind of matter since most of the time it might actually kill you more than saving you. Alot of the times you will realize that you have no mana to cast spells/cast movement skills.

Atm its very easy in the t 5-10 maps, and good news is that i have so much room for improvement!

Just a tip, you can actually get a 5link off from shaper gloves by the implicit "supported by faster projectiles" for like 1-5c and have the 5 link chest for BV.

Just a question though, when should I do uberlab? i know you have mentioned that you did it around lvl 92 but when do you think should be good?

PS. Super fun build, don't give up because it's worth it when you start mapping!
Last edited by DUPST3R on Dec 11, 2017, 8:10:37 PM
just look for a carry for uber lab

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info