Breach As a Core Game Mechanic

"
Waycoolozs wrote:
We are also still working out our plans for Energy Shield and related mechanics (and Keystones). Changes to this defence affect Hand of Wisdom and Action builds significantly, and there may not need to be a nerf to Hand of Wisdom and Action if ES and Vaal Pact based build-options are changed significantly.

Come on for god sake Life base suks and now you are going to kill ES what the????? I don't want to play a game feeling punished all the time (Hence the exp over 95).. I like to be able to conduct higher tier maps but by killing ES than the issues of dying once over LvL 95 just makes it not worth playing any more. Don't keep bring out NERF sticks as a answer what you need to do to balance the game is look into increase other skills and builds(Life)..

ES Meta boys QQ some more
I'm Razielim, son of Raziel.

"Raziel, you're worthy..." - Elder God
"
madduffer wrote:
"
Lazael666 wrote:
Seems like a direct confirmation that the new league is "Legacy" that involves every mechanic of every league so far. Every instance can have one or several mechanics like perandus coffers, tempests, essences, breaches, talisman stuff, etc. In this way, they don't have to change how the breaches work because it is going to be similar to the actual league.

This would be interesting. If like each zone or map had a different mod on it from a previous league?

Hopefully they will add some other kind of spin or something new as well so it keeps everyone interested.
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/4ewovp/perandus_would_have_been_the_perfect_time_to_add/?st=iz3871kq&sh=7a5026cf

thats how i would love to see it implemented
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Wow. That was vague and sort of specific at the same time.
only think to nerf is VAAL PACT .... it ignores alll the leech mechanics (rate, max leech/s ,..) and alows people to facetank thinks that should not be able to facetank (ES or Life , it dosnt matter).... also i would like some buff to other defensive mechanic than block/ehp stacking....
cant wait for 2.6 hope for lots of fun!
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
The new meta will be one handed with blade flurry. This isn't ARPG but what GGG thinks what the next OP build should be and then nerf it in the next update. At one point in this game there used to be great balance and diversity in builds but now it seems everything sucks in this game. Have fun with POE time to move on.
"
Qarl wrote:

When we ask these questions, the general answer we have is, we don't need to decide this all just yet, due to the nature of the 2.6.0 league.

F L A S H B A C K
TOILETTE  BRUSH  BOYS

@Etti
Flashback/exiles everywhere/headhunter league. DOOOO EEEEEET!
"
the major degenerative builds

Finally you confess this.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
"
Manbeerpig wrote:
Flashback/exiles everywhere/headhunter league. DOOOO EEEEEET!

If my computer doesn't melt from particle physics overload, you have failed:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info