An Item Filter for the Discerning Exile | Ancestors Release | Spectre Filter Alpha

Tiny hotfix to correct Templar and Eternal splinter/emblem colors.
Also moved some incubators into new tiers.
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
I used filterblast to customize the filter, and among others I made these settings:

why do I still get normal level 1 skill gems?

Edit: I also expanded all toggles and set every single quiver setting I could find to "hide", yet still quivers show up. why?

Edit2:

I believe "medium" are the 2x3 items.

still show up (this is in a T1 Map).

Am I doing something wrong, or is the filter bugged?

Edit3: just in case, here's my configuration: https://filterblast.xyz/advanced/Felix35071/1ktnqi0
Last edited by xebtria on Jun 11, 2019, 12:04:11 PM
"
DeadManWalkin wrote:
I used filterblast to customize the filter, and among others I made these settings:

why do I still get normal level 1 skill gems?

Edit: I also expanded all toggles and set every single quiver setting I could find to "hide", yet still quivers show up. why?

Edit2:

I believe "medium" are the 2x3 items.

still show up (this is in a T1 Map).

Am I doing something wrong, or is the filter bugged?

Edit3: just in case, here's my configuration: https://filterblast.xyz/advanced/Felix35071/1ktnqi0

Hi! Sorry for the delay, I got sick just in time for the league. :P

1. If you want to toggle non-quality gems, those other categories (Vaal, Drop Only, Skill, and Support) are the way to do it.

The "No quality or levels" toggles are functional only on the filterblast preview. They're based on the hope that gems gain an itemlevel at some point, but since that's unlikely to happen I've now removed them.

2. Filterblast seems to be functioning for quiver filtering. In the current filter it's unfortunately not possible to filter out specific rare bases (the already ridiculous line count would increase further), so rare items that pass the droplevel x ilvl filtering are always shown.

However! Quivers are filtered along with accessories so just for your unbridled hate of quivers I've separated them out. Now you can go into Rare Drops and toggle the visibility of rare quivers to be just 84+, 72+, or general drops.

3. You're correct about Medium chromes being 2x3 items. Looking at the filter, I had it set to > 68 rather than >= 68, so these recipe items would still show specifically in T1 maps when dropped by white monsters, but not magic or rare as they get +1/+2 ilvl respectively. Thanks for catching that one.

The update will be out very shortly. Hope you enjoy the filter!
Hello,

2 issues here:

First is maybe not filter related but I have to say. Item labels are usually misaligned. Especially when there are lots of items scattered around. Maybe this is related to game engine, I don't know.

Second, Orb of Alchemy isn't shown in the minimap with an icon. I don't know if this is intended but Jeweller's Orb and Orb of Scouring are shown, so should Orb of Alchemy.

Other than that, great colouring with the new content items. Thanks.
"
coskungurel wrote:
Hello,

2 issues here:

First is maybe not filter related but I have to say. Item labels are usually misaligned. Especially when there are lots of items scattered around. Maybe this is related to game engine, I don't know.

Second, Orb of Alchemy isn't shown in the minimap with an icon. I don't know if this is intended but Jeweller's Orb and Orb of Scouring are shown, so should Orb of Alchemy.

Other than that, great colouring with the new content items. Thanks.

Yeah, unfortunately the first issue has been a thing forever. Item drift used to not be a big issue, but with the sheer amount of loot that drops now it's pretty bad at times. Double tapping Z (or your show/hide loot button if you've reassigned it) resets it. My filter tries to mitigate this by keeping most items to their default size (larger labels drift more easily), but it's still an issue.

Second issue... Done :P
Also added a white icon for chromes.

Glad you like the filter!
For anyone following the filter, the update will be out most likely a few hours before Blight's release.
New update is out! Might take a moment for it to push through to filterblast.

- Support for Blight Maps and Oils
- Retiered uniques, div cards, prophecies, fossils, etc
- Tweaked backgrounds of a few things to be less harsh
- Attack mod limited bases that have a caster enabled version have a red background. So, War Staves and non-rune daggers.
- More control in the toggles over rares
- Simplified scarab highlighting significantly. There are just three highlights now for value, regardless of league.
- More!
Last edited by Felix35071 on Sep 6, 2019, 2:59:43 PM
Hey there!

As usual, I am awaiting for your updated filter for the new league, Metamorph.

Please do not keep it long until you release it.

Cheers,
"
coskungurel wrote:
Hey there!

As usual, I am awaiting for your updated filter for the new league, Metamorph.

Please do not keep it long until you release it.

Cheers,

Uploading it right now, thanks for the support!
- Retiered divination cards, uniques, etc.
- Added initial support for everything included in Metamorph
- Added support for the new fragments and influence types (currently each new influence has the same highlight, we'll see if it's necessary to split them up)
- Other minor changes

Here's the release for Metamorph, enjoy :)

As always, if there's an issue at league start I'll fix it immediately, and if there are any glaring issues or something's just terrible be sure to let me know.

I haven't had time to play as much as I'd like, and outside of league/expansion additions like this Spirit isn't getting tons of love. But, Spirit 2 is something I've been slowly picking away at for a while now - which will be easier to update and have more streamlined customization (without sacrificing the agency I made it for)
Last edited by Felix35071 on Dec 13, 2019, 5:21:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info