An Item Filter for the Discerning Exile | Ancestors Release | Spectre Filter Alpha

Update for Betrayal league and the 3.5 update is here! As always, if there are issues after launch I'll fix them right away, and any/all feedback is appreciated!

- Added support for Betrayal, including veiled mods, scarabs, etc, (including estimated tiering based on the names of the various scarabs).
- Tweaked a handful of things, just polish.
- Removed the explicit filtering for T1 phys and attack speed mods until I can implement a more thorough system.
- Retiered divination cards and uniques.
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
Just in time, thank you very much! Going to enjoy your filter as always.

"
Removed the explicit filtering for T1 phys and attack speed mods until I can implement a more thorough system.

Not that it's really relevant, I can add the mods myself, but is there any particular reason for these particular mods? Is adding them back going to screw something up?
"
Auxilant wrote:
Just in time, thank you very much! Going to enjoy your filter as always.

"
Removed the explicit filtering for T1 phys and attack speed mods until I can implement a more thorough system.

Not that it's really relevant, I can add the mods myself, but is there any particular reason for these particular mods? Is adding them back going to screw something up?

Glad to see a consistent user! :D

Feel free to toss them back in, I just removed them because they didn't contribute meaningfully to the filter (only really showing up with the items are ID'd sextant mod and on corrupt items). I'm gearing up towards version 2.0 of the filter which will clean it up quite a lot and drastically improve customization options as well as add explicit mod filtering, but it's not ready yet and I don't know how long it'll take.
Minor update: Retiered divination cards and uniques. Realized pretty quick that some currency cards were highlighting way stronger than they should, but decided it was minor enough that it could wait for this update (as it fixes it anyway).
Great job..thanks Sir ;)
Updated for Synthesis!

-Synthesized and Fractured items have their own highlights, each with a bright blue border.
-Retiered divination cards and uniques
-Moved Added Chaos and Detonate Mines out of drop-only gems
-Adjusted Chance bases for the league
-General small tweaks

It's looking like Spirit 2.0 will be happening around the release of 4.0, which works for me personally. I'm waiting on some improvements to how Filterblast handles syntax and once those are pushed through I can go full steam towards greatly reducing the length of the filter while also seriously increasing how granular and streamlined the customization is.

Thanks to everyone who uses the filter!
*Added the two unknown div cards
*Top tier fractured bases now highlight more strongly. You can pretty safely ignore the other highlights if you're looking for ideal bases, though this doesn't care about ilvl.
*Incursion and Veiled mods highlight differently now
*More maps have minimap icons
Hey Felix,

I love your filter and been using it since Delve League. I have only two problems, one of which is how large the good currency tags are. I manually edit it to be 38 for alchemy and equivalent (increases 1 by 1 for better ones) but it would be nice to be able to edit them before downloading.

Another thing is that lower tier map tags get smaller when you progress to higher tiers. This is very inconvenient for me (sight problems and every map counts, right :) ) so I tried to change it to be fixed but could not find where it is located. If you can direct me to the correct line, I'd be grateful.

Other than these, your filter is the best in terms of originality and ease of comprehension.

Thanks for great work!
"
coskungurel wrote:
Hey Felix,

I love your filter and been using it since Delve League. I have only two problems, one of which is how large the good currency tags are. I manually edit it to be 38 for alchemy and equivalent (increases 1 by 1 for better ones) but it would be nice to be able to edit them before downloading.

Another thing is that lower tier map tags get smaller when you progress to higher tiers. This is very inconvenient for me (sight problems and every map counts, right :) ) so I tried to change it to be fixed but could not find where it is located. If you can direct me to the correct line, I'd be grateful.

Other than these, your filter is the best in terms of originality and ease of comprehension.

Thanks for great work!

This is awesome to hear, I'm glad you enjoy it!

1. I try to keep font sizes at the default wherever possible, which is why these aren't larger, but when Spirit 2.0 comes around you'll be able to set the font size, sounds, and a lot more - for anything - through Filterblast really easily. So my answer to that is "eventually" lol.

2. If you ctrl+f "3d." you'll find the Map Progression section. Most map tiers do that shrinking (as well as losing the drop sound and making the minimap icon go from blue > white > none as you outpace the tier) because at some point it's fairly inefficient IMO to pick them up. You can also ctrl+f "Outdated Maps" to move between the most minimized maps.

Thanks for the compliments. Spread the word if you can :P
Last edited by Felix35071 on Mar 22, 2019, 6:14:48 PM
Minor update to retier uniques, divination cards, fossils, and added a missing highlight for unique fractured/synth items (it previously didn't care that they were unique).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info