Solo Self-Found Support in 2.6.0

Actually, I was never fond or interested in being in the leaderboards or ladders but this concept kinda sounds interesting and probably I'm gonna try that out (not because of ladder though :D). Like I mean this will be some new gameplay which is a breath of fresh air so to say and might be fun.

BUT, I'd really suggest you GGG that you consider making some rewards for SSF league. Like maybe nice cosmetics so that people would have more incentive to play it. Without rewards and no goal to strive for it might get boring fast. Items definitely as a reward don't align with the philosophy of SSF but I think that nice cosmetics like wings, skins etc. would definitely be a nice addition.
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
Last edited by y3lw0rC on Jan 23, 2017, 8:15:58 AM
"She" lul nice meme you slipped in there GGG
Trade improvements confirmed?
Simply remove the ability to trade.
Fix loot explosions so only better drops appear.
Means no need for a loot filter.
Means no need for any of it for Xbox.
Less work for developers. Less need for third party sites.
D3 conversion confirmed?

SSF League: An example of giving us something we wanted only for us to be unappreciative?

I will play it.
Hideout of the Week: Joe Schmoe VS. The Volcano
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkuAWFPgcdQ

Still available in Standard.
You are welcome to see it for yourself anytime.
"
Theshadow5 wrote:
As someone who played SSF this league - this is wonderful!
One thing though - please don't gate this behind finding the scion! I want to start SSF in the first minute of the league! I`m mature enough to decide myself!!

You already found scion so you're fine. This will be the same than to unlock the Scion class - you have to do it once, then you can create a Scion in any league you want.
Hello,

i never understand how trading can be a fundamental thing. Since its not really a community building/coming together thing... or is it? I mean in the end, its just: "get in, do bussiness, get out."

But on the other hand i totally understand that in our real world you buy a hammer or some tool and build/craft and do your job/profession. Comparing this to POE ... you just buy your tools and can enjoy your build.

For me i always feel lucky/happy if im finding/crafting/chancing a legendary i need. It feels like: "Yeah im the King of the World!"

This is why i like Self-Found... the feeling of finding stuff is just great and getting closer to your build, speed up the progress and so on.

But this joy includes partying, to play with other people.. it is still fun and you can still play Self-Found. Well .. its not like a lot of my friends play poe, for whatever reason they like playing d3 for more than 1 week.

But it doesnt sound like you will automatically find more gear, it will the same hard task to find the right gear?

Last edited by _MCSilver on Jan 23, 2017, 8:45:48 AM
Suddenly GGG discovers the difficulties of trading... Yeah forcing xbox players to use poe.trade is gonna be a bitch. GGG didn't have a problem forcing us to use it though.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
y3lw0rC wrote:
Actually, I was never fond or interested in being in the leaderboards or ladders but this concept kinda sounds interesting and probably I'm gonna try that out (not because of ladder though :D). Like I mean this will be some new gameplay which is a breath of fresh air so to say and might be fun.

BUT, I'd really suggest you GGG that you consider making some rewards for SSF league. Like maybe nice cosmetics so that people would have more incentive to play it. Without rewards and no goal to strive for it might get boring fast. Items definitely as a reward don't align with the philosophy of SSF but I think that nice cosmetics like wings, skins etc. would definitely be a nice addition.

I don't think it's meant to be a new game mode for people to try out, it's mainly to give recognition to the already exsisting SSF playerbase. For us it's trading that makes the game boring... because it trivializes most of the game content.
"
Serleth wrote:
"
Xeledon2132 wrote:
and the drop rate increased dramatically
They've implied (although not explicitly stated) that while they're comfortable tweaking drop rates generally, it would never be league-specific, and in the unlikely event that it DID happen, it would be a Void league.

So, you'd have to be fine signing up for a league that could never merge to Standard, and everything you accrued during the course of said league would be deleted once finished.
As I said in that post: I'd be fine with it being a void league.

Have to mention that I didn't exactly say what you "quoted" though. ;)
Online delenda est:
When the lifecycle of PoE will draw to an end many years from now,
there needs to be a final patch making it available offline.
SSF: Showboating Swagger Futility

Welcome to the new league where GGG won't be balancing gameplay at end-game, so people will just churn through characters until 70-something, roll a new one and continue. Actually, come to think of it, this is perfect for league gameplay.

HC SSF: Getting to 100 will be more than just a grinding challenge, it will be one of actual skill. Well, nevermind, it will still be grinding over time, or multiple characters and a lot of gaming hours to get the items just one character needs to reach 100.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Jan 23, 2017, 8:41:31 AM
I don't care for all these options to move around. I mean standard is already called the pejorative "dumpster" league for everything moving there. Now does regular trade ladder become "dumpster league" as well since you get dumped in there after you chose to?
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 23, 2017, 8:41:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info