Solo Self-Found Support in 2.6.0

"
SicNNasty wrote:
Hoping to see a 6 link? SSF? These are the things that make SSF really difficult.

Actually, 6-link will be one of the easier things acquire. There's vorici for that and that's guaranteed.

"
veek91 wrote:
"
SicNNasty wrote:
Hoping to see a 6 link? SSF? These are the things that make SSF really difficult.

Actually, 6-link will be one of the easier things acquire. There's vorici for that and that's guaranteed.

Yes, and Tabula. It even has a card set to farm for it.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
My friends are all male. Why are you misgendering them with the use of the term "she". Fucking shitlord.
"
lazycat97202 wrote:
It would be nice if class specific drops were a bit more common in ssf.

What is a class specific drop? you can play anything as anything. Like I've been a maraduer and ranger spell caster many times. Nah loot tables should not be changed or smart drops. adds a sense of adventure and u may get to switch your build up 180 degrees when u say find a shavs as a duelist. Will be very fun building around drops instead of meta.
Git R Dun!
Thanks... I guess. Never bothered me that I couldn't confirm my SSF status. Wont notice the work you've done here.
This is how I've always played - I don't know that I'll notice any difference.
*Now with added Kiwi*
(His name is Colin)
wow great concept :) looking forward to it!
"
Chris wrote:

Solo Self-Found (SSF) is common self-enforced playstyle where trading and partying are not allowed.

Yeah... why is it common?

Personally I don't do it because I like a "challenge" (more time =/= more difficulty and definitely not equal to more fun) but because the multiplayer capabilities and trading in this game are crap.

I would prefer improvement on those fronts so that I will feel encouraged to no longer play SSF!
As someone who played SSF this league - this is wonderful!
One thing though - please don't gate this behind finding the scion! I want to start SSF in the first minute of the league! I`m mature enough to decide myself!!
This is great news, and maybe a first step toward a single player mode for those of us who do not want to rely on internet connexion and servers? I hope so.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info