Solo Self-Found Support in 2.6.0

I like it. I'd come back to the game if you really do implement SSF mode.
Looking forward to this. I currently only play in SSF mode anyway, so I'm glad to see there's going to be an option to support that type of gameplay.
it's interesting that this "feature" happens to roll out with the announcement of the xbox one console release.... Sounds like GGG is using pc players as their test platform for how xbox one is going to deal with the whole trading system. At least that's how i see this. Players have been asking for a lot of other features to be added to the game then this one.
SOLO PLAY BY ON_LINE
WTF LOL
I never had the intention to play solo self found in a game like poe,gratz to the ones that do.
A ssf league imo should have buffed droprates of orbs to help people craft their gear in a reasonable amount of time.
No lifers and people who play 10+ hours a day will always have better gear than the average player in any game,that's common sence.
But in a game who's droprates are balanced around trading,playing ssf is only for 10+ hours a day players.
A ssf league with higher currency droprates with stash being destroyed at the end would make more sence and would appeal to more players.
now bump up the abyssmal drop rates of fun and cool items as well as currency , div cards, diviners boxes etc etc
Spoiler
Your friend might play all the way to low maps before she wants to start trading.

Spoiler
low maps before she wants to start trading.

Spoiler
before she wants to start

Spoiler
before she wants

Spoiler
she

TRIGGERED
oh my yes!

this is might be good in so many ways

1. i'm personally playing this type of Poe first-half of every league anyway, and later it always feel so grounded when it comes to following meta builds with all your currency. Which is fun to do also, but it felt so demotivating when trying to make abuild around something you should absolutely have to trade for. I was SOOO excited when i got drop of Call of The Brotherhoof one time early on in the league. Man it was gorgious just because of the fact that i found it myself and dont have to do the trade.

2. i like magic find approach, but when currency gain is tepending on clear-speed or boss-runs, those MF properties became secondary options. Now its back again in this SSF. When you just need to find those res items for yourself or currency for rolling.

3. i actually like the trading system in this game, i rather dont like OPness of uniq-heavy meta builds thou, but in SSF you can still do those alost-meta builds if you dare to hunt for some one-two uniques days and days, and thats will be a glory to finally find one )

4. All those mechanics of prophecies and masters became much more important of course for SSF, especially in mid game/league, they are also felt off use when you just can click-trade for something instantly, and much more cheaper.

5. And not less important - final transition from SSF into usual league - is absolute winner. when you felt satisfied with your hardcore SSF build, or otherwise fed up from failed grind attempts, you just want to go on trade spree for all you orbs in one evening, also feeling good sometimes. This simple possibility is very well thought :thumbs up:

ps: and yeah - who is that "she" dude? huh? lul
Last edited by old_joe on Jan 23, 2017, 9:36:23 AM
Finally GG
Playing it for sure

I would welcome some kind of global chat for multi-league chatting though, I'm sure some people would like that just for the social part of it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info