Solo Self-Found Support in 2.6.0

I see no sense in it, to implement such a league? This guy can also just start a character and ignore the chats and people around him, like most of them already do. would be only really interesting in my case ifI could play it offline like that....
aw sweet i was gonna do ssf only on new league anyway.

After 1 week with trading you get enough currency to buy literality anything so it just gets boring fast. Guess I'll see how much of a grind ssf is but it would feel so much more rewarding than normal. Like being able to get a character level 1-86 in 1 day (which I did today) is fun and all but doesn't feel reallly rewarding. Fun completely destroying everything up to t16 maps in 1 day, but yeah not very rewarding.

Definitely a very good update, love it
Last edited by MyNameIsSalo on Jan 23, 2017, 6:25:05 AM
i love this idea.
Happy to see this announcement! I was planning to give SSF a first try prior to this, looking forward to 2.6 now and SSF ED!
It's a waste of resources to me. I think an honor system was good enough. These are people that choose to go through the game without using any of the social features but then want some some social recognition for it, seems bizarre.

This also splits the players up which is something I thought was bad for the game. This used to be something that racing provided, legit ssf competitions. But they dont seem to value racing as much as splittnig up the community as of lately.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
"
p0t wrote:
It's a waste of resources to me. I think an honor system was good enough. These are people that choose to go through the game without using any of the social features but then want some some social recognition for it, seems bizarre.

This also splits the players up which is something I thought was bad for the game. This used to be something that racing provided, legit ssf competitions. But they dont seem to value racing as much as splittnig up the community as of lately.

How does it split the players up tough? The SSF players where never trading or partying in the first place anyway.
Great one GGG! Can't wait to play the next league! Still excited what is coming up next.

You.Guys.Rock!
~ yo
That's a clever one.
Another step in the right direction GGG. Keep it up!
i like that there is so many posts like "i will be playing this for sure!!11" but in the end you will get like maybe 7% or even less players there.

Just make a test run to see what actually players want more:
1)~1 week SSF as it is(void after)
2)~1 week SSF +additional currency drops for crafting(void after)

compare the results.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info