[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

would anyone mind looking at my build through my profile? Im not getting anywhere near the same DPS and have a majority of the items.. :(
"
Physicalistic wrote:
would anyone mind looking at my build through my profile? Im not getting anywhere near the same DPS and have a majority of the items.. :(

Could be your weapon and your gem links in your chest. A better jewel in your belt maybe. And what is blasphemy linked to in your boots? Shouldn't it link to curses like flammabilty?
I dropped flammability because I have elemental weakness on the gloves from corrupting. Even if it was gem links my raw dmg only is like 65k. His shows for like 150k~.. Cyclone on helmet only explains like 26K difference in dmg not 85k~
"
Rhodneyson wrote:
Enjoying this build A LOT expecially the Champion version. Currently 79 but breezing through. This are my gears.

Got the 6L on the Bronn by accident, wanted to 5L it lmao. Went with Taming cause I was really lazy with hunting resistance on other gears and it worked out pretty well I guess. xD

Also surprised by how often EO triggers even though the sheet says 5% chance to crit. Maybe I don't understand how the calculation works lol.

The attack speed affects how EO proc too. When you have high attack speed on cyclone, there will be more chances to apply a crit hit every second. Since EO last for 8 seconds, as long as you crit within this period, EO will be activated all the time.

The perfect boots enchant for EO will be 120% chance to crit if you have not crit recently. With that, you will have almost 100% uptime.

"
Physicalistic wrote:

Your Bronn is not using 3R2B1G setup. Re-color to that and you will get significant damage boost. Do note that it is very hard to obtain 5 off colors on Bronn.

Your jewels, besides life roll, they will need to have damage rolls on them too.

Gems need to be 20/20. Swap Increased Area with Concentrated for Cyclone. That is another damage increase for you.
Hey Man,

Would this work with the build?

As well as the above would you cast your eye over my gem setup? I feel like im doing something wrong but I cant see the wood through the trees?

Last edited by KamikazeDingo on Mar 23, 2018, 3:08:33 PM
What about Aspect of the Spider, let's say, on ring?
Alltho that required open suffix to craft onto, and 25% reserved mana, but with impresence that will be another 15% more global damage boost
Hey, guys, I was just wondering what I could do to my build to increase my health I only have about 2.5k at level 83. I'm not to sure what Im missing from the guide.
Hi Kira, a big thanks for this build. I've never been very far in the game, thanks to you it rolls.

Just a newbi question
My character is lvl88 and I do T13, can I go to Xoph's domain ?

Hi,
I'm doing the Slayer version of the build, currently lvl 88. I'm still running without Xoph's Blood but its the next big item i'll get.

I have a question about the Hematophagy Passive Node, does it works with our build even if we are 100% physical conversion to fire ?
The Hematophagy grant "% of physical attack damage leech as life".

Thanks for the detailed build Kira, i enjoyed it a lot and i'll try to push it more and more
I have a couple of questions

How does Loreweave fit into the build now? While Bronn is sweet for the Cyclone damage, Loreweave boosts both with the flat phys and % ele damage, with smaller gains tho, but Loreweave also has that nice 80% maxress and some small HP, also Is MUCH easier to color, I feel like it could, at the very least, be recommended as an option, especially considering there is still honorable Carcass Jack mention?

Also, has anyone tried Uber Elder yet? I was playing ngamahu slayer in Abyss, (playing something else in Bestiary, but I died horribly on my first try on Uber Elder, got maybe 30% off of them) and it feels like I would do better on Cyclone char, so wanna try it in standard and was wondering if anyone has any specific tips on gearing or pantheon?

Feels like it's much more of a long, endurance fight and I assume defenses should be priroty over bursting with flasks? Loreweave kinda fits into that, as that is essentially permanent 20% cold damage reduction, but also if brine king is the king in pantheon to prevent freezes or maybe using alphas howl/dream fragments/cyclopean coil to be imunne completely without relying on flasks or if running, say, dual curse with windshriek and enfeeble might be viable? right now, I'm at 8K life with Belly (Never liked Bronn tbh), would drop to like 7.3k with Loreweave, but would gain the 80% max ress, basically having like 9,1k EHP against cold?

Any tips would be welcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info