[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

"
Furbl wrote:
"
viperesque wrote:
Updated for 2.6! Pretty small update, but if you see anything obviously wrong or missing please PM me.

Soul Mantle is really not worth it IMO. Super sketchy on the defenses in a way Tukohama's really isn't.

The skilltree links are broken...

for 2.6 skill tree you can use offutils like this https://github.com/EmmittJ/PoESkillTree/releases/tag/2.6.0
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
I have one question though.
Pious path or IoV?

I see that some people play former, some play latter. I'd like to hear pros and cons from each side.

Also, colud anyone explain the pros of using Doryani's catalyst
"
viperesque wrote:
"
Furbl wrote:
"
viperesque wrote:
Updated for 2.6! Pretty small update, but if you see anything obviously wrong or missing please PM me.

Soul Mantle is really not worth it IMO. Super sketchy on the defenses in a way Tukohama's really isn't.

All 2.6 skill tree links will be broken if you just click them, until 2.6 releases. This is because the skill tree on this site is still on 2.5. You need to use a 3rd-party skill tree planner that has been updated for 2.6 for the next 36 hours. I recommend you always use one anyway.

So we can follow the skill tree of your caracter "PizzaOnAStick" for a Life based build? To wait the skill tree be updated for 2.6 and you post the link?
Or maybe you can make the skill tree elsewhere? :p
How does this measure up vs. Ancestral Warchief for maps and end-game bosses?
"
viperesque wrote:
"
Furbl wrote:
"
viperesque wrote:

All 2.6 skill tree links will be broken if you just click them, until 2.6 releases. This is because the skill tree on this site is still on 2.5. You need to use a 3rd-party skill tree planner that has been updated for 2.6 for the next 36 hours. I recommend you always use one anyway.

Thanks for your guide.
poeplanner.com already update the tree to 2.6. If you see old-tree try ctrl+f5.
Last edited by DeadWalkerNightStalker on Mar 2, 2017, 7:30:25 AM
skill tree broken, totally unplayable ...
Hey guys, I'm planning to play the pizza sticks but I am trying something:

Zealoth Oath's has been moved on my primary path.

So I wanna try something with Inquisitor and Sanctify+Pious Path as CI.

My first question is about the trigger '' On Kill '' which I know is not working with the primary hit of Flameblast by the totem.
Apparently it is working with the ignite.
So correct me if I am wrong, but if I kill mobs with Ele Prof it will trigger the desecrated ground ?
Then an other aspect is not clear, who has to be on desecrated ground to get the damage buff? I am gessing it has to be me, doesn't matter about the totem position, right?

Last part is the stacking of consecrated ground passive regen life (4%) converted to ES by Zealot and the Pious Path ES regen (4%). Which result in theory of 4+4+1 only from the Inquisitor tree. Which is easy to add an other 4% from the tree itself.
Result is above 12% ES regen (1200ES/s regen on a 10k ES toon).

According to those statements if I am not wrong, Pious Path/Sanctify isn't a good choice instead of Instrument of Vertue for Inquisitor ?

Stream : twitch.tv/squallionX
Currently playing : None
Last edited by SquallionX on Mar 2, 2017, 9:23:37 AM
"
SquallionX wrote:
Hey guys, I'm planning to play the pizza sticks but I am trying something:

Zealoth Oath's has been moved on my primary path.

So I wanna try something with Inquisitor and Sanctify+Pious Path as CI.

My first question is about the trigger '' On Kill '' which I know is not working with the primary hit of Flameblast by the totem.
Apparently it is working with the ignite.
So correct me if I am wrong, but if I kill mobs with Ele Prof it will trigger the desecrated ground ?
Then an other aspect is not clear, who has to be on desecrated ground to get the damage buff? I am gessing it has to be me, doesn't matter about the totem position, right?

Last part is the stacking of consecrated ground passive regen life (4%) converted to ES by Zealot and the Pious Path ES regen (4%). Which result in theory of 4+4+1 only from the Inquisitor tree. Which is easy to add an other 4% from the tree itself.
Result is above 12% ES regen (1200ES/s regen on a 10k ES toon).

According to those statements if I am not wrong, Pious Path/Sanctify isn't a good choice instead of Instrument of Vertue for Inquisitor ?

On page 86 there is a post with various boss kills where Sanctify+Pious Path is used instead of Instrument of Virtue. TLDW use sulphur flasks to proc Sanctify+Pious Path so you can ignore the "On kill" trigger. As a bonus from the sulphur flask you get another 40% damage bonus. Personnally I am planning on doing it this way
Last edited by LaBBe_ on Mar 2, 2017, 9:39:58 AM
"
LaBBe_ wrote:

On page 86 there is a post with various boss kills where Sanctify+Pious Path is used instead of Instrument of Virtue. TLDW use sulphur flasks to proc Sanctify+Pious Path so you can ignore the "On kill" trigger. As a bonus from the sulphur flask you get another 40% damage bonus. Personnally I am planning on doing it this way

Thx for the info, I didn't read all the pages of this gigantic thread.

So yeah the sulphur flask compensate the ''on kill ''not triggered by totem.

The small thing remaining is that ignite kill is apparently working (considered like a bug according to some forum posts).
It is quite important for me between focusing on pure damage or increasing my ignite chances.

The complete idea about that is to tweak the initial tree with some really easy to grab life regen nodes, bumping the regen to a neat 12% max only from the tree.

http://poeplanner.com/AAYAAQEVAAB--d2LjMCaCarZ_MBmPAXvfJ_fmjuCm-081aadrgN1kStfBKcIj0YdFPrSZp5Y5cMTWiuj8oRIXGvDbevurJjxbCGwNPeXhS6U99dMs66zQZbQ9QVCl5VSUz1fl_QdTzW5pysRUG0ZIvRsC5MnvoqhL--I-TfXz0mxjDaJ03BSKgtd8isKES9_xvDVSVGP-uv1ZJ3yHdlbGyVLrukCLJzsGCy_FdeGrlZjNthJGyqN7FWdY7cxjHaePClPV5R8gxEtp5ReXdH9EFiHZa-3rfEYXTzvaPKboffBfA6nVVugEZYHHpUuDki3MOhaJogpi5tuApbSfJJuvFbfhoAwAAAAAAA=

feel free to look at this tree as an example!
Stream : twitch.tv/squallionX
Currently playing : None
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KCsr3RQYOI ziz make great video for new players who wanna start this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info