[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

"
blajo wrote:
"
your link to the skill tree doesnt work for me. is anyone else having this problem??

use this link on http://poeplanner.com
its a new tree only works on poe planner right now. after patch 2.6 it will works normally on this page

Hello blajo.
You convert to ci on 68 ?
Thanks for skill tree.
Does the implicit crit nerf on daggers alter the balance in favour of wands/scepters?

Thx for build!
"
decyphier wrote:
"
LeeroyLeone wrote:
"
decyphier wrote:
What does everybody think of Ziz's recent life Inquis tree vs. the one posted here?

Ziz: http://poeurl.com/5l0

I'm not sure which tree I'm going to follow.

I don't think you should follow a tree that is missing 3 2-point jewel sockets and one 3-point jewel socket with +8% elemental dmg on a double dipping build. This is just... bad.

yeah, ziz' tree is very weird - not sure why he takes Mind Over Matter either lol

I'm fairly certain that Ziz is just using totems till he gets vaal spark gear, and for racing so his tree wont be optimal, the likelyhood of you finding 3 useful jewels is pretty slim and it saves on regrets, that would be my assumtion
what you think about ziz witch version(as im looking for a starter build that i maby can turn into a auramancer later oon)

http://poeurl.com/5me (again open with something like path of building becuase the poe site tree isnt updated yet)

there are no FB on the witch forum other then selfcast FB and i want to use a totem FB

witch version also have some more socket slots
For the new season if I plan to go to lategame with this build and get CI, is it better to start with life and respec into CI, or just go with the CI tree from the start?

Also is this build viable for grinding to 100?

Thank you very much!
"
GabeScrumbles wrote:
For the new season if I plan to go to lategame with this build and get CI, is it better to start with life and respec into CI, or just go with the CI tree from the start?

Also is this build viable for grinding to 100?

Thank you very much!

Generally, regardless of what tree you use, you start as life based. Then you move towards hybrid life/ES or you go straight into CI from life. It all depends on how lucky you get with finding/crafting gear. If you can't find any decent CI gear then stay life or hybrid. If you have access to good CI gear then go CI. Since the league is brand new you won't have any CI gear to call upon so you'll have to start out as life regardless. A respec from life to CI can cost 50-80 regrets depending on how many nodes you have to respec. I will personally start as life, try to get some hybrid where possible on my gear, and respec to CI only at a late stage once I have CI gear.
vaal or no balls
Last edited by QueenTakesKnight on Mar 2, 2017, 7:09:19 PM
Great looking build! Can't wait to try it with the new league! One question, how far do you think one can make it without going CI, if decently geared?
"
Mentoya wrote:
Great looking build! Can't wait to try it with the new league! One question, how far do you think one can make it without going CI, if decently geared?

Definitely into mapping. I haven't played this yet, but I see no reason why you wouldn't be able to do at least tiers 1-9 with pretty basic life gear. Maybe someone that has experience with the build can confirm this.
Small extra update: added links to many of blajo's excellent videos, posted with permission. Much better mechanical player than me so much better showcases of the build doing all the hardest content in the game.

"
Radagastt wrote:
"
Mentoya wrote:

Definitely into mapping. I haven't played this yet, but I see no reason why you wouldn't be able to do at least tiers 1-9 with pretty basic life gear. Maybe someone that has experience with the build can confirm this.

Can confirm, I mapped up into low red maps with this before switching to CI.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Thanks Rad and Viper!
One other question, I've played POE for a couple of years now but I've never done CI. Is CI difficult to learn? I'm hoping that the first page of this build has everything on it I need to know, being the CI virgin that I am......

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info