[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

how can i run discipline anger and clarity together? even with the 4% reduced mana res from tree and lvl 3 enlighten i still cant
How does this build compare to Firestorm as a league starter playing practically solo self found (no cast speed on dagger and difficulty getting good spell dmg rolls on shield etc)
"
RabzH wrote:
how can i run discipline anger and clarity together? even with the 4% reduced mana res from tree and lvl 3 enlighten i still cant

The only thought coming to me is - helm enchant? Anyhow, it is not probably worth it, you should be fine with just Anger and Discipline. Get some mana on gear, or instead of those mana reserve nodes pick those for mana regen at shadow starting area. That's what I did.

Hey, don't know if anyones still checking this post. But I'm leveling this build and am at level 60 right now. I'm having a hard time capping resists while also having high cast speed. I'm not at home right now so I don't know how to check my exact cast speed but it's a little on the low side I feel.
My question is, how come on the skill tree, we are right near two circles that would each give 15 percent cast speed, but we ignore them?
"
Siliarus wrote:
"
RabzH wrote:

The only thought coming to me is - helm enchant? Anyhow, it is not probably worth it, you should be fine with just Anger and Discipline. Get some mana on gear, or instead of those mana reserve nodes pick those for mana regen at shadow starting area. That's what I did.

yea i tried it out and i just shit on everything without needing clarity
Just wanted to drop in again and say thanks for the guide and I really enjoyed this build this league. I started playing in late Essence league and wasn't able to get very far in using ice nova or FP build, but with this build I've been able to pretty much do everything. Going to finish up my 36/40 and maybe even aim for 40/40 before this league comes to an end.

Been able to snipe some cheap upgrades and got lucky with some crafts this couple of past weeks so I think I'm about done with upgrades.

Final stats at lvl 95:
10.5k ES w/o disc (12k with)
Elemental res fully capped
90%+ crit chance with pcharges (84% using Controlled Destruction)
503% crit multi
250+% cast speed buffed (156% at HO with lightning golem)

What I paid for of all my equipped gear in BSC:
chest: 440c
helm: 45c base with enchant + ~50c chaos spam + 3 divines
weapon: 10c + 1 divine
2 rings: 30c + 2 ex for ES%
ammy: 60c
shield: 130c+ 1ex slam + 5 divines
belt: 30c
gloves: 400c
boots: lost track of chance orbs

total: ~1200c + 3ex + a few divines for min/maxing + getting lucky on skyforth

Will probably run this as my starting build next league.
Last edited by Sirpandalot on Feb 11, 2017, 5:40:00 AM
I found that vaal skeleton is nice breach mitigation, because enemy is overwhelmed with instant 30 skeletons and you have enough time to hit with blast before they die, even in hard mods in red maps.
Hi again
I add four new movies with guardian's run

NEW VIDEO

SHAPER RUN

Phoenix Run
Minotaur Run
Hydra Run
Chimera Run

OLD VIDEO

Chayula's Domain Run
Normal Atziri Run
Uber Lab Run

My stats, gear and passive tree
Here on poe-profile.info

edit:
add shaper run video
ing: Sehemyr
Last edited by blajo on Feb 14, 2017, 4:55:47 AM
Hi

Instead of Heart of Flame, why not go for Fire Walker and Shamanistic Fury instead? Both options are 6 skill points.

It would give a bit more damage (84% vs. 71%), a useful 15% fire resist, and faster placement of totems.
You'd lose the 3% fire penetration, but given that crits ignore resists due to Inevitable Judgement anyway, this to me doesn't seem a bad trade-off.

Comments?
Short question.

Is it possible to Follow the Build and keep using Flame Totems instead of the FB totems?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info