[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

"
Maaarc wrote:
These are my 5 flasks:

I should have redone the silver flasks as charges dont work for totems getting the crit. Exchanged the Atyiris promis with mana flask with extra charges for no regen maps.

My other items:

As I had quite low spell damage on my daggers I went for fingerless silk gloves. Yes the added flameblast level did add more damage, at least I felt it improved my killspeed. Didn't do any calculations though...

I went for higher movement speed on boots & belt as I feel it makes sidestepping easier in case I didn't want to use whirling blades.

Use ele proliferation instead of controlled destruction (huge clearspeed boost)
Also your reroll silver flask to immune to shock.
And get higher flat lightning roll on one of your daggers (and probably switch one dagger to doryani's catalyst). Take totem crit multiplier instead of the crit chance before shaman's dominion. Respec 20% crit chance node before doom cast.
Any advice on gear? Can't do proper T16. Mb I need to juke more idk, I'm new to end game.

"
FakelZ wrote:
Any advice on gear? Can't do proper T16. Mb I need to juke more idk, I'm new to end game.

Switch controlled destruction to ele proliferation gem (huge clearspeed boost)
Get reduced flask charges used on belt.
Get higher crit multiplier on amulet.
Get insanity gloves (16% more attack speed)
Get flat lightning to spells on 1 of your daggers. 100% must for the build because of huge dps boost from shock. Kinda insane that this isn't in the build guide

Switch 1 dagger to doryani's catalyst or a rare shield (use shield charge if you get a shield)
Reroll your silver flask to 25% reduced charges used + immune to shock.
Remove kiara's determination and use sulphur flask with immune to curse.
Switch stibnite flask to basalt flask with 25% reduced charges used.

Take Zealot's oath and sanctity node in templar (total 1% regen from sanctity, 2% from boots enchant + 4% regen from consecrated ground from sulphur flask)
Take alchemist flask nodes in witch.

Don't use conc effect on orb of storms.
this is my gear

any advice>?> im going now to get 6L staff
I've got 6 spare passive points, where should I put them?
Last edited by Veeny on Feb 6, 2017, 2:44:02 PM
"

This build has few clearspeed issues, and ele prolif is virutally no use with bosses, so not sure if it is worth it :)
OCEANIC EXILES https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/581434
"
VenGanZa9 wrote:
"

This build has few clearspeed issues, and ele prolif is virutally no use with bosses, so not sure if it is worth it :)

If you don't use ele prolif then you don't shock bosses (prolif from flat lightning damage to spells on dagger) and got bad aoe. Ele prolif solves that. You can swap conc in for long bossfights if needed
Last edited by adrinatoren on Feb 6, 2017, 6:15:47 PM
Last edited by adrinatoren on Feb 6, 2017, 6:15:18 PM
Thanks for nice guide!
Got one question: if my preferable goal with this build is uberlab farming, should i take Inevitable Judgement and then Pious Path nodes bc of regen?
I was thinking of using my Shavronne and do a Low life build like this one... Is it a good option or should I try a chaos oriented build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info