[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

Vuln, Monster life, 75% less curse, ele weakness. Yes it wasn't deathless and it was a bitch fucking sketchy but I wanted to show you can kill a guardian with this build.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2saQqnywvfY

I'm just struggling with breaches (cold mainly) and mana, I literally have no mana and not sure how to fix it
Last edited by GGZII on Dec 13, 2016, 8:45:47 PM

Basically an update to my little life build I've been working on. Currently doing t13-14 maps, just haven't had a 15 drop yet.
Having gems maxed and quality definitely helped out a lot. Still no 6link on chest though but it really hasn't been too much of an issue.
Cold breach wrecks me since it freezes my totems, any help with that?
"
Nitro1468 wrote:

Basically an update to my little life build I've been working on. Currently doing t13-14 maps, just haven't had a 15 drop yet.
Having gems maxed and quality definitely helped out a lot. Still no 6link on chest though but it really hasn't been too much of an issue.
Cold breach wrecks me since it freezes my totems, any help with that?

You're doing almost exactly what I plan to, so I'd like to ask some questions.

What are your Life/ES totals with Discipline up?

Have you tried Uber Lab yet? I planned on using that to acquire the specific gear I want.

I am considering in investing in a pure Hybrid build, but that would require either Shavs or investing in the new Chayula amulet and chaos gear on my equipment. Unsure currently. probably just gonna do what you've done and push the gear to the max.
Actually did uber lab last night for the first time ever. I only died to traps cause I like to panic easily lol. But other than that izaro was pretty easy and I ended up doing it in under 10min.
I'm only sitting at like 4.2khp and 3k es on mana
I was having mana problems too, casting whirling blades to move around with a voidbringer glove can be tough. So, I'm just not running any aura except discpline atm, using a mana flask, spamming the mana flask, but moving around maps quite fast despite having 0% runspeed boots.

Makes zana missions that are timed totally easy. Not really sure how anyone has enough mana to run discpline and anger and still use whirling blades to move with 0 passives in reduction of mana reservation.
"
namad wrote:
I was having mana problems too, casting whirling blades to move around with a voidbringer glove can be tough. So, I'm just not running any aura except discpline atm, using a mana flask, spamming the mana flask, but moving around maps quite fast despite having 0% runspeed boots.

This is my only real issue with Voidbringer. Can't spam whirling blades. I have a good corrupted pair with 6% cast speed on them, and the +1 lvl to anger helps too, but with anger and discipline up there isn't much mana to work with. Maybe with a level 3 enlighten it would work better for me. Been able to get some regen but it still isn't really enough. Soon, i hope!
Last edited by damelon on Dec 14, 2016, 10:13:06 AM
"
Nitro1468 wrote:
Actually did uber lab last night for the first time ever. I only died to traps cause I like to panic easily lol. But other than that izaro was pretty easy and I ended up doing it in under 10min.
I'm only sitting at like 4.2khp and 3k es on mana

That's good to hear.

Do you feel like your Mind over Magic is enough of a barrier with lowish health like you have?
"
namad wrote:

Makes zana missions that are timed totally easy. Not really sure how anyone has enough mana to run discpline and anger and still use whirling blades to move with 0 passives in reduction of mana reservation.

Elreon rings maybe?
NavarreElder can you link your tree please?
Can someone help an old 62 year old guy out please? Damage is great but i'm just so squishy everything kills me. I haven't got much currency and my chest armor is borrowed so i can't trade that. Any gem setups to improve survivability would be welcome. I know i have a long way to go but i am starting to find it hard to progress. Char is Blastit. Those breaches rape me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info