[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

"
incogation wrote:
Hi, thanks for the guide, fun and newb friendly build (though I'm sure it has a very high ceiling!)

Quick question:

If I run Soul Mantle, what should I use as a 6th gem in place of Spell Totem? Crit Support? Empower? Controlled Destruction? Thanks!

If your crit chance is high enough, I'd suggest using Controlled Destruction. If not, Crit Chance or Crit Dmg. Minion and Totem Elemental Resistance is a defensive possibility (lvl 21 ones available for cheap). Empower3/4 is not a good option for Flameblast.

Path of Building should be used to figure out what effects the various possibilities have on your build.
Last edited by Croc411 on Mar 13, 2018, 4:13:49 PM
Croc are you done playing this build or are you still at it? I see you have a high level necro too. I was gonna just mirror what you're using on your character sheet if it's still viable.
"
Heathh wrote:
Croc are you done playing this build or are you still at it? I see you have a high level necro too. I was gonna just mirror what you're using on your character sheet if it's still viable.

No, in Bestiary I only play this Templar (other chars are all in Standard).

Sure, check it out and copy it if you want, but be aware that I'm not a fast player. It's gonna take several weeks before I will tackle endgame stuff.

Edit: I think you are mistaking me for the OP. Viperesque is the one who made this thread, so you have to ask him if he still plays his Templar. Unfortunately, it looks like he doesn't check the thread anymore.
Last edited by Croc411 on Mar 13, 2018, 8:30:18 PM
Thanks Croc411 and everyone else who responded to my mana question. Guess I need to just work on getting better gear then, that's probably my hp problem...
I've been running Anger. Should I switch to Herald of Ash? Also, should I use Essence Worm?

Alternatively, should I run both with 2 Essence Worm?
Hey,

does anyone have ~dmg caculation from tool tip into real dmg pls? I have 3k5 tool tip dmg (double void battery, dmg helm enchant, 5L, 120% cast speed, lvl 19 flameblast) and i just wonder, how much it could be for real? (Flameblast stages, 4 totems, etc.)

And btw, really cool build. Easy going, no problem with currency, no problem so far with any content (red maps right now). Begginer friendly, so really good job! :) And what i like most is that i use 3 CWDT, so you have lot of utility even by default (you can check my char).

Good job, thx!
"
incogation wrote:
I've been running Anger. Should I switch to Herald of Ash? Also, should I use Essence Worm?

Alternatively, should I run both with 2 Essence Worm?

Earlier in the thread someone stated that Herald of Ash would not work for totems. On the other hand, PoB shows about a 10% dmg increase for Flameblast when HoA is active.

I don't know which one is correct, what does the in-game tooltip say?
Pizza sticks n00b question. My plan is to level with glacial cascade and then switch to flameblast when my cast speed gets high enough. Currently level 28.

Do I need to do anything other than just run GC but follow the normal tree? Run hate vs anger? Any other suggested gear/uniques that will help in the long dry stretch from 30-75?

"
saxisa wrote:
Pizza sticks n00b question. My plan is to level with glacial cascade and then switch to flameblast when my cast speed gets high enough. Currently level 28.

Do I need to do anything other than just run GC but follow the normal tree? Run hate vs anger? Any other suggested gear/uniques that will help in the long dry stretch from 30-75?

I went straight to ancestral bond and than use dual totem firestorm into dual totem flameblast right away. I had zero problems with it. Usualy i was just runing and leaving totems behind me to fill up my quiksilver flask, because i use them all the time during leveling this way. If you are already lvl 28 i would go for flameblast.
I am just wondering how people are doing on reds maps etc?

I really want to respec into this build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info