89lvl
4,2k hp
1,3k es
2,2k mana
offence in hideout without anger:
Spoiler

defence:
Spoiler

How can I improve it? What should i change?

"
Galega7 wrote:
"
wiwigvn wrote:
I plan to play GC totem but not sure I'll be able to afford a 6L. Do you think a 5L Soul Mantle work for T16 map at least?

Yeahh, i use 5l and i can make maps tier 15/16 very easy

Thanks, do you mind sharing your character or pastebin?
Hi guys,

I am currently on 93 level, Glacial Cascade version. It is quite OP.

Been carefully leveling from 91 to 93 on Maps from T11 to T15 inc some crazy affixes.
Did die only once on 91lv. You basically cant die unless you do not spawn totems in front of you.

Done Shaper around ten times now. There were many dead less runs. It's easy with this build.
Done Uber Atziri twice so far. Died once on one run due to Trio Bosses.

The clear speed is good. There are some builds where you can kill fast but at the same time you gotta stop and pick drops. With this you dont have to stop at any time. You just spawn totems and run for the drops.

I will strongly suggest to get a 21/20 Glacial Cascade. That one level from 20 to 21 gives a massive damage.

I have also went for Glacial Cascade damage conversion in my helmet so I could pass on Phys to Lightning gem which gave me an extra slot for Controlled Destruction.

Gear
"

My flasks are not done yet. But they were good enough up to now inc Shaper and Uber Atziri.

What about using this as well?
Last edited by Snelson88 on Aug 23, 2017, 7:27:10 PM
Hrimburn/Hrimsorrow can be used to replace the phys to lightning with a different gem for a decent DPS increase, but the far better option, although harder, is to get the GC conversion enchant on your helm. I believe the highest DPS variant of the GC totem build will include Soul Mantle, Self-Flagellation, 2 Kikazaru, and the GC conversion enchant on your helm.
Any reason why you are not using Leap Slap instead of Whirling Blades? This can be used to move around and jump over obstacles so there will be no need for flame dash.
"
Dromlin wrote:
Hrimburn/Hrimsorrow can be used to replace the phys to lightning with a different gem for a decent DPS increase, but the far better option, although harder, is to get the GC conversion enchant on your helm. I believe the highest DPS variant of the GC totem build will include Soul Mantle, Self-Flagellation, 2 Kikazaru, and the GC conversion enchant on your helm.

Between Hrim and Phys-Light, which option is better? I think the Phys-Light gem can help us shock bosses, so effective dps may be actually higher, right?

"
bibanul wrote:
Any reason why you are not using Leap Slap instead of Whirling Blades? This can be used to move around and jump over obstacles so there will be no need for flame dash.

If you're using a wand/scepter, you cannot whirling blade. Personally, I think shield charge is the best and you can use leap/warp as alternative to cross gaps
Last edited by wiwigvn on Aug 24, 2017, 2:55:19 AM
"
bibanul wrote:

Because Leap Slam requires sword, axe, mace, or staff, and none of those weapons can give anywhere near as high a dmg as dagger can. This build isn't exactly strict when it comes to gem setups, so it's not hard at all to have both whirling blades and flame dash for warping. If you really dislike whirling blades, like wiwigvn said in the previous post, you can use a wand/shield or dagger/shield and use shield charge.

"
wiwigvn wrote:
Between Hrim and Phys-Light, which option is better? I think the Phys-Light gem can help us shock bosses, so effective dps may be actually higher, right?

If you're just talking about straight DPS increases, Hrim would easily beat out Phys-Light on high tier map bosses. Remember, in 3.0 the increased damage from Shock is 50% only if you deal 10% of the target's maximum life in ONE hit. I don't know about you, but my lightning damage is nowhere near doing 10% of the target's max life in one hit. I'm rounding way up, but my lightning damage per crit hit is like 25k maximum. That's nowhere close to being enough dmg to give a good increase of dmg from Shock. I don't think it's even 1% increased damage in high tier maps against bosses. Most of our damage comes not from high damage per hit, but from multiple totems casting multiple GC.

As for whether Hrim is a smart choice is another matter. If you're using Soul Mantle and 2 Kikazaru for the Self-Flagellation jewel, then trying to wear another unique for gloves is going to be really hard on your resistances most likely.
"
Dromlin wrote:
If you're just talking about straight DPS increases, Hrim would easily beat out Phys-Light on high tier map bosses. Remember, in 3.0 the increased damage from Shock is 50% only if you deal 10% of the target's maximum life in ONE hit. I don't know about you, but my lightning damage is nowhere near doing 10% of the target's max life in one hit. I'm rounding way up, but my lightning damage per crit hit is like 25k maximum. That's nowhere close to being enough dmg to give a good increase of dmg from Shock. I don't think it's even 1% increased damage in high tier maps against bosses. Most of our damage comes not from high damage per hit, but from multiple totems casting multiple GC.

As for whether Hrim is a smart choice is another matter. If you're using Soul Mantle and 2 Kikazaru for the Self-Flagellation jewel, then trying to wear another unique for gloves is going to be really hard on your resistances most likely.

Any info on the curse effects of the Soul Mantle? If it's not lv20 curse effect, perhaps we can use 1 kikazaru and help ourselves with a rare ring?

Ah, I checked pedia and it says lv20 curse. More interestingly, I now learn that "Totem dies" include all three cases, out of life, expiration or totem limit.
Last edited by wiwigvn on Aug 24, 2017, 4:11:00 AM
"
wiwigvn wrote:
"
Dromlin wrote:

Any info on the curse effects of the Soul Mantle? If it's not lv20 curse effect, perhaps we can use 1 kikazaru and help ourselves with a rare ring?

Ah, I checked pedia and it says lv20 curse. More interestingly, I now learn that "Totem dies" include all three cases, out of life, expiration or totem limit.

I dont recommend you using only 1 kikazaru with Self-Flagellation build. Specially in HC.
HC SSF Harbinguer : Templar Inquisitor, LVL 94 (RIP).
STANDARD : Templar Inquisitor, LVL 97 (ALL CONTENT DONE)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info