[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

"
dannylock wrote:
i just hit 70 with your build, but my totem become super easily to die,, anything i can do to make them a little bit more tanky???

Positioning. Use one totem as shield/ corner positioning totem. Your first totem usually will die without fully charging fb if your cast speed is below 150%. By the time you reach 150%+ cast speed, your totem will be able to live longer(mob die first). Use obstacle and terrain.
"
dannylock wrote:
i just hit 70 with your build, but my totem become super easily to die,, anything i can do to make them a little bit more tanky???

I've tried to get the totems resistance capped. Done via jewels and the passive point near ancestral bond. This seems to give the totems a bit of time (maybe fraction of a second) to get an extra flameblast in when they are being damaged. Also, I believe, totems start with a 40% resistance that is not difficulty handicapped. So, 40% + 10% passive point + 25% from jewels is what I went for.
Last edited by Novgov on Apr 17, 2017, 11:43:24 AM
what do you think about using The gull for the life build?
decent es and life.?
1. Ofc you can do maps without killing bosses,but you wont get the map bonus,also until t10 it shoul be pretty smooth
2.i dont know if it uses mana,but never had any mana problem
3.cwdt is usually lv3 because lvling it is useless,you would need to take more dmg to activate imortal call
4.regalia is simpy the armour with highest base ES,that's why it is used and is expensive af if good
Just completed Merc lab at lvl 75 and it was close as hell lol.
I have 8,5K ES and i wouldn´t say that i am that bad. I did Uber a couple of times but on a
Juggernaut that was specifically designed for that. Izaro almost killed me on Merc.
Now maybe later I´m able to DPS him down, but i didn´t feel that safe I must say.
Levelling was a breeze though. Very smooth gameplay. I just don´t know how i should feel about the
survivability once stuff actually does hit us.

(PS: I had a Basalt Flask with me. Bc If I would read something like this I would reccommend a Basalt Flask)

Okay almost ripped to Spider Lair Boss. I need to either play better , get used to this build
or the survivability is actually kinda low.
Last edited by NoDiscoSisqoOrCalypso on Apr 18, 2017, 8:14:06 AM
Playing ssf softcore since start of the league, currently lvl 89. Been playing POE on and off since start of the game, but never very serious and never got in to mapping. Now doing t12 maps xD so I'm very happy with this build and I love the playstyle. Leveling was a breeze. Thx for the guide Viperesque! Also thx for all suggestions by other people, has been very informative and helpful.

So below is the best I found, hard to find upgrades. The cast speed dagger is the only one I essenced so far, have seen better daggers in this thread, but I think it's not bad for use of 1 essence. I got really bad luck with getting essences of misery though...

Still saving orb of fusings to make a 6 link, only problem is that I don't have armor with same ES and life... and I don't dare to do it on my current armor. Got 4k life and 2.7k ES.

And made slight alteration to the skill tree, don't know if the changes were wise:
At lvl89
So got to ask. With ES build, since you cant use life flask, other than using vaal discipline, how do you regerate your shield?
- Atziri's promise gives extra damage, but no leech for you
- Vaal discipline it's the only thing I see around that does some ES reg. Any other idea?
Just ripped to a cold breach. I have to say the fact that this build cannot regenerate ES is it´s weakness. There may be players who never mis step and thus never need to suddenly heal a lot of health
but I am not one of them. I pressed Vaal Disc but it wasn´t enough to outheal.
I just took a wrong turn in a breach and I was swarmed by monsters.
Had Eye of Chayula so it was just the fact that i took one big hit, my HP was very low
pressed Vaal Discipine , no chance. Just a Shaped Strand with no hard mods.

Git Gud is not going to cut it. The build is flawed.
"
Just ripped to a cold breach. I have to say the fact that this build cannot regenerate ES is it´s weakness. There may be players who never mis step and thus never need to suddenly heal a lot of health
but I am not one of them. I pressed Vaal Disc but it wasn´t enough to outheal.
I just took a wrong turn in a breach and I was swarmed by monsters.
Had Eye of Chayula so it was just the fact that i took one big hit, my HP was very low
pressed Vaal Discipine , no chance. Just a Shaped Strand with no hard mods.

Git Gud is not going to cut it. The build is flawed.

So because there is one circumstance in which it will not excel (breaches) it is desperately flawed? In my experience, with the exception of the kinds of invincible builds that mass murder all content and inevitably receive the nerf hammer, there are few if any others that combine the clear speed and boss killing ability of this build.
Last edited by Rewbert on Apr 18, 2017, 7:05:19 PM
I am not really sure how does the orb of storm triggerred automatically? or it doesn't?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info