[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

Im level 69 and going scepter shield, what shield would you all suggest to use at the higher levels ahead?
Last edited by WarriorX10 on Apr 7, 2017, 10:17:34 PM
This may be a silly question but since I have had one drop. Why is the Cloak of Flame good for this build, is the increased ignite that powerful?
"
ThaeynTH wrote:
This may be a silly question but since I have had one drop. Why is the Cloak of Flame good for this build, is the increased ignite that powerful?

It's not good. It has mediocre offensive stats which don't come anywhere close to making up for a standard chest. Maybe it could be used for leveling early? Would not touch it after 50+
del
Last edited by Redleigh on Apr 8, 2017, 4:54:12 PM
Hello Guy
I want to play this build CI Version but now i don't have body good ES Armour 6L !
My Question ?
Skin of the loyal is a good choice for early play this build before good ES Armour ???
Thank you for answer :)
Last edited by deadmanio on Apr 8, 2017, 5:38:07 PM
Deleted.
I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
Last edited by Ahewaz on Apr 9, 2017, 10:45:38 AM
deleted
Last edited by g97504113 on Apr 10, 2017, 12:31:16 AM
Hi I was actually curious as to why you didn't pick up nodes around shamanistic fury for totem damage. Additionally would MoM be viable with a build like this? Just wondering, I'm trying this build out, but it's only my second character!
Been wondering if a shav's can be used with this build.. Would pain attunement apply to our totems? Maybe switch from dual wield to a dagger or doryani's + high es shield with crit and spell damage to make up for the es loss from losing the regalia? Has anyone tried going low life with this build? thanks
"
POOPHAMMER wrote:
You should add Skin Of The Loyal/Lords to hybrid gear. Added +1300 es to me and a lot of dps.

interesting. care to elaborate? added 1300 es compared to a high es regalia? interested in this as well as this would be a very cheap upgrade compared to getting / crafting a 6l regalia. thanks for the tip

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info