[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

"
Exsilver wrote:
Tried this build, and cannot get past level 76. I think I'm just terrible with this playstyle, but I get one shot every direction, no matter how safe I play. And any gear I want to buy that is an upgrade is ridiculously expensive.

Stop playing softcore and you will learn to not die like a man, that is the best advice i can give you.
"
Robinjohnsson wrote:
"
Exsilver wrote:
Tried this build, and cannot get past level 76. I think I'm just terrible with this playstyle, but I get one shot every direction, no matter how safe I play. And any gear I want to buy that is an upgrade is ridiculously expensive.

Stop playing softcore and you will learn to not die like a man, that is the best advice i can give you.

Yeah! Screw SC! Play HC, dude! Die from lags and start the whole thing all over again! Billion of times! Don't miss this wonderful opportunity brought to you by Mr. Johnsson!
Why not elemental overload bruh?
I've been looking into what I need to do to improve my playing/clear speed with this build. (aside from improving my crap gear) I have come across an issue with Instruments of Virtue. From what I have read, it doesn't proc off totem placement. I assume this means that if it procs at all, it only gives the 30% Spell Damage buff. Is it worth it to use this ascendancy vs going pious path knowing that I will only ever benefit from the spell damage? I checked blajo's profile out of curiosity and it seems that he has chosen pious path on his inquisitor.

PS. Sorry if this has been answered, I tried reading through OP's posts and the posts in this thread but, there are so many pages...
Last edited by funknode on Apr 4, 2017, 2:04:15 PM
I am curious as to what people take in their gem setups. Since there seems to be a lot of room to play with in the build. I assume some sort of CwDT setup and... then I am not sure. More CwDT stuff, zombies?

Thanks
"
ThaeynTH wrote:
I am curious as to what people take in their gem setups. Since there seems to be a lot of room to play with in the build. I assume some sort of CwDT setup and... then I am not sure. More CwDT stuff, zombies?

Thanks

For me,

That ice wall help alot, and vortex + temporal is very good even against boss. Nowadays, i mostly die when running into insane modded mobs that kill my totem in one hit or 2, haven't die from boss in a long time. Remember, that talisman imbued+crit+speed+less resistant red blood teleporting totem with ice + bleed and corrupting blood is death sentence. And chaining crit talisman imbued crit archer with extra projectile bleed will usually kill you instantly.
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
funknode wrote:
I've been looking into what I need to do to improve my playing/clear speed with this build. (aside from improving my crap gear) I have come across an issue with Instruments of Virtue. From what I have read, it doesn't proc off totem placement. I assume this means that if it procs at all, it only gives the 30% Spell Damage buff. Is it worth it to use this ascendancy vs going pious path knowing that I will only ever benefit from the spell damage? I checked blajo's profile out of curiosity and it seems that he has chosen pious path on his inquisitor.

PS. Sorry if this has been answered, I tried reading through OP's posts and the posts in this thread but, there are so many pages...

The cast speed procs from performing an attack so just using Whirling Blades while standing in place will trigger the bonus it doesn't have to hit anything, it should be up pretty much all the time if you are whirling around.

Thank you!
"

Totems can't activate it, but even if they could, it would quarter our damage.
Last edited by GabeScrumbles on Apr 4, 2017, 10:24:05 PM
"
GabeScrumbles wrote:
"

I think Elemental Overlord u can trigger with Orb of Storms
BUT it grant No Crit Multi
and this is huge damage nerf...
Am I right?
"
APEC wrote:
"
GabeScrumbles wrote:
"

I think Elemental Overlord u can trigger with Orb of Storms
BUT it grant No Crit Multi
and this is huge damage nerf...
Am I right?

Yeah the 40% elemental damage is not worth the crit multiplier we'd have to sacrifice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info